Search results for query: *

1. K

FS Fourteen HI540 TC560 Combo Iron Set

I'm selling a set of Fourteen Combo Irons. The 6 & 7 iroms are the Hi540 hollow headed heads, and the 8- aw are the TC560. All are shafted with regular flex Nippon Modus 3 125 shafts and gripped with Gof Pride MicroSuede grips.Playing lengths are 37.5, 37, 36.5, 36, 35.75, and 35.5. All are...
  2. K

FS Honma Beres NX Driver, Obam Isawa Gold Shaft

I'm selling my 10.5* Honma NX Beres Driver. Shaft is an Oban Isawa Gold 60 Regular Flex shaft and gripped with a blue MCC. Playing length is 45.25". Comes with a red Sunfish Headcover. 2 trips to the range. No actual rounds. This thing is mint. Asking $400 shipped for this high end combo.
  3. K

FS Honma Driver Heads, Honma Wedges, Vega Wedge

I'm selling a 10.5* Honma Beres NX Driver head. This has had 2 trips to the range. No rounds. I don't see a mark on it. Comes with a brand new adapter (fits .335 shaft). resisted with shaft I'm selling a 10.5* Honma 757D Driver Head. I've used this for 2 rounds and a handful of trips to...
  4. K

Fourteen Wedges to add to the Epons

These came in today
  5. K

Will Maltby Screw Weight work on my Epon Irons?

Good morning. I need some weight added to my Epon Irons. They currently have graphite shafts and have those "rubber" tip weights in them that get me barely to D1 on most. Plus they are about 1/4" thick at the bottom, so I lose that much of shaft embedment and add the unwanted quarter inch of...
  6. K

FS Honma Tr21x Irons, Callaway Razr X Forged Irons, Graphite Design Raune i60 pulls

I'm selling a few things. I'm selling a set of Honma TR21x Forged Irons. Set consists of 6-11 (the 10 iron is the pw, 11 is the gw). It's shafted with regular flex XCaliber 95g Rapid Taper shafts and gripped with new Golfpride 360 grips. They have BB&F ferrules. Playing lengths are 37.5, 37...
  7. K

New Epon Build. This should be fun!

With Rapid Taper and BB&F ferrules to boot!
  8. K

Honma Driver Heads

Let's see which is better. Just got the NX
  9. K

Ordered a Sunmountain 4.5 Bag from an Ebay Retailer

One of the legs is bent. Should I be concerned? Please look at the pics
  10. K

FS Fourteen Combo Iron Heads, BB&F Ferrules

I'm selling a set of Fourteen Combo Iron Heads. The 6 & 7 heads are the Hi540 hollow headed heads, and the 8- aw are the TC560. All in great shape with minimal marks. Takes a .355 taper tip shaft I did redo the paintfill on the 8 Iron. The color is a little off. Asking $399 obo shipped...
  11. K

FS Honma Xp-1 Hybrid and Vega Merak Putter

I'm selling my Honma Xp-1 3 hybrid. It is shafted with stock Vizard shaft and gripped with an orange NDMC grip. I see a small scratch at on the back of the hosel. other than that, this thing is clean. Comes with stock headcover. Asking $80 I'm selling my Vega Merak putter. It's 33". Is...
  12. K

FS Honma TW 747 Hybrid, Nippon 950GH Neo Pulls, Miyazaki Tour Issue6X Pull, Ladies Cobra S2 Driver

I'm selling a few things. First is a Honma 747 22* Hybrid. It comes shafted with a Stiff Fuji MCH Shaft and gripped with a black Honma Grip. Playing length is 39.25". Comes with Grey/yellow Honma headcover. Played 2 rounds. Small paint chip on the back of the club that I just noticed Asking...
  13. K

FS Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 3 Wood

I'm selling my Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 3 wood. Comes with Tourswing Motega shaft and MCC Align grip. This plays 'firm' (between reg and stiff). Playing length is 43" Condition in excellent. Used a handful of times. Minor marks on the face and sole. Asking $100 obo
  14. K

FS MySpider X, Cobra F-Max, Rocketballz

Selling a few things. First is a set of Cobra Max Irons. Set consists of 6-gw. The 6-PW are shafted with green DiamondTour shafts and gripped with Cobra grips. The GW is shafted with Aldila proto by you 100 and gripped with Honma grip. All are reg flex. lengths are 37.5, 37, 36.5, 36, 35.5...
  15. K

FS Mizuno ES21 Wedges, New Modus 3 125 Wedge Pulls

I'm selling a few things. First I'm selling a 54* Mizuno ES21 WS wedge. It's shafted with KBS Tour wedge shaft and gripped with a white MCC grip. Playing length is 35.25" No actual rounds, but probably 6 or 7 trips to the range. Associated wear with the usage. Always in neoprene iron cover...
  16. K

FS Fourteen TF 616 Irons 6-PW Nippon Modus

I'm selling a set of Fourteen TF 616 irons. The set consists of 6-P. They are shafted with Nippon Modus 3regular flex shafts. The 7-pw is gripped with black STM grips. the 6 iron is gripped with a Golf Pride Tour Velvet. Playing lengths are: 37.5, 37, 36.5, 36, 35.5 This set has seen minimal...
  17. K

FS Fourteen TF-616 Irons 6-PW Modus 3 Rsgular

I'm selling a set of Fourteen TF 616 irons. The set consists of 6-P. They are shafted with Nippon Modus 3regular flex shafts. The 7-pw is gripped with black STM grips. the 6 iron is gripped with a Golf Pride Tour Velvet. Playing lengths are: 37.5, 37, 36.5, 36, 35.5 This set has seen minimal...
  18. K

FS 2 Black KBS Hi-REV 2.0 New Pulls

Pulled from New Mizuno ES21 Wedges. They were never used. 0.355 tip. Raw length for both is 34" sold
  19. K

FS Stealth 3HL and G425 7 Wood, Oban

The continued blowup of my bag. Going full JDM (again). Not looking for any trades. I'm selling my Ping G425 Max 7 wood. It's shafted with upgraded Oban Devotion 75g Regular flex shaft and gripped with a white MCC grip. Playing length is 42". Comes with stock headcover. This is in great shape...
  20. K

FS Cobra Forged Tec X, Ventus Velocore Red, Superhybrid, Vega Wedges, Royal Collection Driver Head

I'm selling a bunch of stuff. Picture heavy First I'm selling my Cobra Forged Tec X Irons. The set consists of 6- gw. These have been reshafted with upgraded new Xcaliber Rapid Taper R flex shafts. The 6-8 irons have 95g shafts. The 9-gw have 105. All are gripped with Golf Pride Microsuede...
Back