Search results for query: *

1. flaMtneer

Grips getting stuck

2 of the last 3 grips I've replaced (Lamkin Crossline) have not gone on easily. The first one went on about 1/2 way then wouldn't budge - either direction. I ended up having to cut it off. The next one went on perfect. I wrote it off until yesterday when the same thing nearly happened again...
  2. flaMtneer

Weekend Project

Had a 3 day weekend...Time well wasted?? A little background - our backyard was basically a jungle and with the rain we've had in FL this summer it just got outta hand. There is a big live oak and the combination of shade, leaves, and seed pods pretty much destroyed any grass - the only stuff...
  3. flaMtneer

Pace of Play and Letting Groups Through

So, played yesterday with my wife and kids (15 and 18). They are all novice, but play very quickly (actually the first time we've all 4 played together!). The course was full and we went off behind a single. Even though the wife and kids hit a lot of shots we were never out of position on the...
  4. flaMtneer

Shaft Performance - Driver vs 3W

I'll preface this with - I know I need to go get fitted to answer...but in the spirit of Sat morning conversation: I'm still not happy with my Driver performance - I don't seem to be getting the distance I think I should be. I'm hitting a Cally RF Xtreme head. I hit it on the range with a...
  5. flaMtneer

Razr X MB Thoughts

Didn't see a review thread to post to...so I'll start my own. If I missed it I apologize. Got my new Callaway Razr X MB's on Friday evening. First range session on Saturday. They absolutely blew me away and I just had to come on here and tell someone because my wife and kids lost interest...
  6. flaMtneer

What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Pulled the trigger on the Razr X MB's:
  7. flaMtneer

Any Central FL THPers wanting to get out tomorrow...

I'm going to play at 12:00 pm at Grand Cypress N/S/E. $50 for Greater Orlando residents. There were 3 available at noon and I took one - so should be 2 left if anyone's interested.
  8. flaMtneer

New from Central Florida

Hi, I'm new to the site - looks awesome. Been playing for about 36 years - avidly for the first 30, not so much the last few (probably 1 round a year on average for last few years and I haven't played at all in nearly 2 years). Looking really forward to getting back into the game and I have a...
Back