Search results for query: *

1. bik33

Any fun courses on Kauai?

That won't break the bank?
  2. bik33

Any tips or drills to feel what the club face is doing?

I've read a number of tips that include something along the line: "Feel like the club face is ____." Problem is, I've never had much of a feel for what the club is doing on a full swing. The general plane of a swing I can feel, a well-timed hip turn I can feel (but not always execute), but...
  3. bik33

Total newb question

How do you make a signature thing with what clubs you play etc?
  4. bik33

Anyone do Yoga?

My wife talked me into going initially, but it seems to really help a tight middle-aged guy like me. I'd been seeing a decline in my distance with age, which I figured was par for the course, seeing as how I'm pushing 50. Then, I had a car accident recently in which I threw out my lower back...
  5. bik33

Eidolon Question

I noticed that you play Eidolon wedges too (love the multiple bounce angles), but I was wondering why you switch to another wedge for your 60 degree. I've actually noticed that I have trouble getting little delicate chips to release leading to distance control problems with my Eidolon 60...
  6. bik33

Hi from Utah

Hi All, I'm 49 yo male living in Utah, but I do get back to the United States occasionally. Played golf since I was teenager, but actually, it's been more like--teen, played quite a bit--College age, played a little--20+ years of kids and career, very little time for golf--recently starting...
Back