Search results for query: *

1. Lange

Back to Dallas!

Next week i leave early morning on thursday to head off to Dallas for a hockey tournament once again!! Last year was a blast and i can't wait to head down south again :bananadance: Of course i wish golf was in the plans for there but unfortunately not, though are billet families are always...
  2. Lange

Results back for R7 TP from taylormade

So i took the route of shipping my club out to taylormade by going to golf town for the price of $20 and now after a short two and a half weeks im the new owner of a brand new R9!! Im overjoyed with taylormades customer service with this as it was just such a short time and i received a brand...
  3. Lange

My (damaged) Taylormade R7 TP

Hey everybody, I've used this Taylormade R7 TP for a season or so (Approx. 50 rounds), and i was on the course back in August with Dent. It was the 7th hole and when i swung i hit the ball a little up from the center of the face. The sound was really awkward and unusual so i took a look at...
  4. Lange

Pre-round Stretch Tips for swing

This year with my gym commitments I tend to have a stiff lower back to start off every round i play.. I've done a few different minor stretches to help try and eliminate it, but they don't work to well. At the range before my round plus my first hole or two are effected by this, as i can't get...
  5. Lange

Hockey down in Dallas

My high school hockey team (including me) are off tommorow to Dallas, Texas for a hockey tourney! Im so stoked, just thought i'd post up and talk about how much im going to enjoy some warm weather from are below -30*C weather. Ill be down there Jan.15-20 so if im not around for a lil while...
  6. Lange

TM Superquads and R7 TP irons

TM Superquad: I've love'd the look and design of this club ever since it came out, though i have never demo'd it. I know it came out a season or two back but does anyone here use one? Im very interested in these things even though i already love my R7 TP R7 TP Irons: These i have demo'd and...
  7. Lange

Golf clothing wear online?

Anyone have any good sites to buy golf clothing for cheap off the internet?? I'd like to invest in some new clothing:D
  8. Lange

Spike golf/star wars commercial

Ive seen this one a few times and died laughing each time! Three guys are on the green with darth vador and he takes a put and uses the force to put the ball in on a long putt. One guy says " no im not paying you you do this every time" so he starts choking him with the force and then the...
  9. Lange

Footjoys anyone?

Anyone wear these, or have made custome ones online and bought them? I'm really considering buying myself a pair when spring comes round. Are they comfortable? Worth their price? If i could get some feedback about them that'd be great!
  10. Lange

From Manitoba, Canada

Hey everybody im Scott, i live in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. Im 16 years of age and friends with Dent. We golf commonly together when in season. I'm a 12.1 handicap with a decent sence of the game, but of course i'd like to learn more and i'm willing to take tips.
Back