Search results for query: *

1. widespot

widespot WITB

Driver: Big Bertha Mitsubishi Fubuki Zeta 50, stiff Fairway: Big Bertha v-series 19. Aldila Tour Green 75 stiff Hybrids: Adams A12 OS 20 and 23. Prolaunch Blue 65 stiff Irons: Mizuno MP-60 5-PW True Temper S300 Wedges: Vokey SM5 52f, 56f, 60m Putter: Ping Anser Sent from my iPhone...
  2. widespot

How do I stop doing this?

Note the bowed wrist. I literally cannot replicate this on practice swings. Looking at my swing in the mirror? Don't do it. Even when trying my hardest not to I cannot not bow on a actual swing. Odd thing is I've managed to miss to the right most of the time. Unless I play for it, then it goes left.
  3. widespot

Wildly inconsistent

So here's the story. I've started playing golf when I was 12 and played every day in the summer until I was 17, I got pretty good (about a 5 or 6 I'd guess) tho I never had any teaching back then. I was never a great ball striker, but I could get up and down. Then for all intents and purposes I...
  4. widespot

Back for spring

Well, the loooonnnggg Minneapolis winter is nearing an end, the fatbike is nearly ready to be put away for spring, and the golf season isn't too far off. I look forward to wasting more time on here.
  5. widespot

New to me Hogan irons

Picked these up for $15. I couldn't resist. Been hitting them for a few days and I really like 'em. I think I'm going to keep playing them for a while. I was a little intimidated at first, but with a good swing I get good results and with a bad swing I get bad results. Just like my cavity...
  6. widespot

Hi all, Made the decision to get back into this crazy game. I will know doubt regret it. Could play pretty well as a youth (mid to high 70s), I started playing again this spring after not playing for 3 years and probably 10 times in the last 7 or 8. I live 3 blocks from a city course with a big...
Back