Search results for query: *

1. Golf 'N Gator

Looking For Testers: New Golf Balls

1. What is your current golf ball? Callaway Super Soft 2. What is your driver swing speed? 88 3. What type of ball flight do you see off the driver? Mid 4. Are you high spin around the greens? No
  2. Golf 'N Gator

Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

Bryson DeChambeau
  3. Golf 'N Gator

THPer Designed Callaway Truvis Golf Balls

Very cool design and for a good cause. Well done everyone involved!
  4. Golf 'N Gator

Most underrated album by a major artist

Any Tom Petty album and John Mayer. Mayer is a world class guitarist.
  5. Golf 'N Gator

Local men's golf leagues, like them or not?

I use to play in a men's league, but there was a lot of cheating so I gave it up, plus slow play was huge issue.
  6. Golf 'N Gator

Best place to retire and become a Golf Bum

Central Florida. For better cost of living in Florida, just stay away from the coast. Highlands County where I live is a great county to live in. Low cost of living and plenty of great golf course's
  7. Golf 'N Gator

I've Been Away Too Long

WOW! I have no idea how long I have been away. My life has been full of ups and downs for about two years. I had become pretty weak in the early months of 2018 and I ended up leaving Florida and going back to Indiana to get with my old doctor. It has taken forever, but I've been back and...
  8. Golf 'N Gator

Health Issues

I'm not writing this looking for sympathy, just support. While living in Florida this past winter I began to notice little things happening with my body. I have had diabetes most of my life and I'm on pills & insulin. There are always problem's that can crop up with diabetes. Mine is pretty...
  9. Golf 'N Gator

I Need Your Help

I have been having serious issues with bad headaches, a never ending runny nose, dizziness and vision problems. I have this sore spot in the roof of my mouth and I went to a local dentist and had a series of xrays done. Normal xrays done from the side did not show anything, but one done from...
  10. Golf 'N Gator

World Handicap System (WHS)

What do you think? https://www.golfdigest.com/story/usga-randa-unveil-new-world-handicap-system-set-to-debut-in-2020
  11. Golf 'N Gator

Toe down divot

Freddie; I just noticed this week on the range and playing that my divot shows about a 1/4 of an inch at the toe, and nice and thin on the heel with irons. Not normal for me. Hands too high?
  12. Golf 'N Gator

FS; 84 Mixed Year & Version Callaway Golf Balls

FS; 84 Mixed year, version and grade Callaway balls. Many are "Tour" version balls in condition from grade AA to AAAA. $20 plus 1/2 of Priority Mail shipping of $6.80 for a total of $26.80. Payment by PayPal.
  13. Golf 'N Gator

84 Mixed Version Bridgestone Balls

FS; 84 mixed year and version Bridgestone balls in grade AA to AAAA. $27.50 plus half of the shipping of $6.80 to the lower 48 states. Total = $34.30 Payment by PayPal and shipping by Priority Mail.
  14. Golf 'N Gator

69 Mixed Year & Version Bridgestone Tour Golf Balls

FS; 69 mixed year and mixed version Bridgestone Tour balls. All are grade AA to AAA with a couple that are brand new. $20 + $6.80 for 1/2 of Priority Mail shipping = $26.80 total PayPal'd and shipped to the lower 48 states.
  15. Golf 'N Gator

FS: 84 Mixed Version & Mixed Year Titleist Balls

FS; 84 Mixed Version & Mixed Year Titleist Balls. All are grade AA to AAA. $22.20 plus 1/2 of Priority Mail shipping of $6.80. Total = $29.00
  16. Golf 'N Gator

FS: 72 Mixed Year & Version TaylorMade Golf Balls

FS; 72 Mixed year and version TaylorMade golf balls. Grade AA to AAAA. Some have minor wear. No cut balls. $20 plus 1/2 of the shipping by Priority Mail of $6.80 for a total of $26.80
  17. Golf 'N Gator

Thank You CAA_Beat

I have to thank (Rob) CAA_Beat for stepping up and helping me personally in a real time of need. Can't thank you enough!
  18. Golf 'N Gator

Best Options To Cut The Cable TV Cord

I'm in Sebring Florida and I have Comcast/Xfinity. When I moved here in August and signed up for Internet and cable, the bill was $99 per month. I got the second from the bottom cable package to be able to get the golf channel. 3 months down the road, and for no particular reason, my bill is...
  19. Golf 'N Gator

Help Needed

https://www.gofundme.com/markconner I have suffered from Type II diabetes for about 25 years. My A1C over the past year has risen from my old normal of 6.0 to over 12.0. This has resulted in a increase of cost of Doctor visits, blood work frequency as well as side effects from high daily...
  20. Golf 'N Gator

FS: Handmade Stainless Steel RH Putter

FS; Putter handmade by me in late 2014. Designed after early T.P Mills & Scotty Cameron handmade putter's. This one is made from quality stainless steel, all hand ground, milled and hand polished. Two piece, body and welded neck. Right hand. Length-34.5 inches. Head Weight-320gr. Loft-3...
Back