Search results for query: *

1. U

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

SW should be D4.5 . Rule 3 SW point reduction if you shorten 1/2 inch
  2. U

Tour Event 2022 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Rory a good player but has failed to deliver the number of wins many expected. He has won less than 20 PGA tour events and 4 or so majors. He has not won a major in 7 or 8 years and for me has become a long shot to win at any tour event with a strong field. His game is spotty and i inconsistent...
  3. U

Do you ever go “back in time” when looking for equipment?

I went way back just last night. I put a Taylormade hybrid original Rocketballz and a 2007 Burner Rescue hybrid on my Watch list. Back in the day those releases were monsters for me. They were both in great shape. Seller hit me up with a $35 offer on the burner rescue and I grabbed it . Both of...
  4. U

2022 TaylorMade STEALTH Drivers

Good read. Have not played TM drivers in a while. I have games many TM drivers and for me they all performed great. Most recent was M2 and M4. Both good drivers but I preferred the M2 . There are TM doubters but that was never my experience. I know the red face will not bother me and the...
  5. U

ANNOUNCEMENT Budget Golf Thanksgiving Coupon

Kept going back for more more and then more goodies. Cutter& Buck outer half zip and Sunice 1/4 zip for my son .Ibkul ladies pants and Puma evoknit1/4 zip mock for my daughter. And Puma AP Cloudspun 1/4 zip , 2 Sunice 1/4 zip for myself. I went back multiple times as the Budget Golf deals were...
  6. U

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Project X Experience with Mizuno

It was a long time coming. Clear winner
  7. U

Ping G700 VS Ping G425 IRONS

Well I had the G700 Pings for a few months and for what it is worth they were okay but not that impressive. They had a feel that was on the harsh side . Distance for me was just okay . If you are looking at 425 410 or even the 400 I feel they would perform better for you than the 700
  8. U

TaylorMade Purchases Nassau Golf

I am thinking that TM will continue to make balls for the DTC company like Costco as well as all the rest. Why would they elect to walk away from extra income from the business Nassau already has in place. Interesting to see how that shakes out.
  9. U

Mizuno T22 Wedges

Thanks for posting the Vosh details. He explained the Tec very well.
  10. U

Toaster Strudel

They taste much better than those other toaster things. I get the real McCoy strudels from Aldi. Better dough and better fillings
  11. U

2022 Driver of the Year?

Callaway will deliver the winner followed by Titleist/ Taylormade finishing in a dead heat for a 2nd place finish
  12. U

Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons Review

You ain’t too old and you ain’t stiff if you are hammering that 7 iron 186 yds for a bird.
  13. U

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid

Thanks ccfor reply
  14. U

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid

Can you po can you post a pic of those showing the face? Thanks
  15. U

This is true. I was looking for some help in the #5 and #6 .The Zu85 version is the only iron utility for those slots. The ZU85’s are excellent and really worth a look since the new ZU generation has no 5 or 6 available .Iwould have went with ZU if it was available in the 5 and 6 iron space
  16. U

I have the 5's with ZU85's in the top end. Interested in whether the 7's hold their own against the New Titlexist models
  17. U

Nice. Interesting validation that the ZX5's. held there own and beat the Mizuno and T300. Did you consider the ZU head in your #5 iron slot. Congrats
Back