Search results for query: *

1. Steele

FS- Like New- Krank Rage Long Driver - 7.5 loft, XS

This Krank Rage Driver is gently pre-owned. The condition is 9.5 out of 10. Minimal signs of wear. I bought it in April from Krank Golf and used it in 2 rounds of golf and a few range sessions. I'm just an average THP'er trying to off load a club that sits in my closet at home. This 460 cc...
  2. Steele

Memorial Day- Remember !!

As we go about our long weekend, Please don't forget the reason for this Holiday. We want to honor all of Americas heroes that are no longer with us. They paid the ultimate sacrifice to provide us with the blanket of Freedom we enjoy today. So as we play a round of golf, barbecue, or spend time...
  3. Steele

Taylormade Fantasy foursome- Play golf with Natalie Gulbis & Julie Henderson in CALI.

Taylormade Fantasy foursome- Play golf with Natalie Gulbis & Julie Henderson in CALI. Play golf and host a pool party with Natalie gulbis and Julie Henderson. Both were in the 2012 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue in 2012. This will be in San Francisco, CA the week of the US Open...
  4. Steele

Howdy from South Texas !!

By chance or good fortune today I was able to play with a member of this website. TriplebogeyTim recommended I look into this site. I have browsed briefly for reviews etc., but never really looked at what the Hackers Paradise had to offer. You guys truly have a fine community of like minded...
Back