Search results for query: *

1. pmoa

FS: Brand New TM TP Cb 5-pw kbs tour stiff

I have a brand new set of irons still in plastic. Standard L/L/L. 610 shipped. No trades please.
  2. pmoa

FS: custom scotty cameron newport 2, xhot pro 3h and 5w

Got some more stuff to sell. Make offers and we'll negotiate. This is a basement flooded sale. Scotty Cameron Newport 2 34" w/ black shaft and custom finish *SOLD!* Callaway xhot pro 3h 20* pxv 5.5 50 shipped Callaway 5w xhot pro 19* pxv 6.0 w/ golf pride niion green grip 95...
  3. pmoa

FS/FT: SeeMore Big FGP 34"

Looking to get a putter that has a full shaft offset mallet or blade style. So 130 shipped or trade with cash for a more expensive putter. This putter has never seen the outdoors and is mint! 9.5/10 .5 from perfect cause the shaft still has the price tag on it.
  4. pmoa

FS: KBS Tour V 110g Stiff shafts

These just showed up in my new Apex's and they were pulled professionally. Never played, no bag chatter. Only pulled once. Id be open to trades. Offset blade style putters only. The shafts are uncut and thats why there are rubber plugs at the end. Looking to sell complete set. 5-Aw and two...
  5. pmoa

FS: AD DI 6s, XHPs 5-P, versa #1, scotty circa 62 and more

Alright, fire sale of my equipment. Second baby is here and some cash would be nice. Offers accepted on anything and no trades please. Here we go: Callaway razr x black 3w reg flex w/ HC - 50 shipped Taylormade spider mallet counterbalanced - $125 shipped Bobby Grace putter Custom LN...
  6. pmoa

BMWNola comes through big

As some of you may know, Anthony is from new orleans and of course he sends me a care package from new orleans with only the best that New Orleans can offer. Christmas in july for sure. Thanks buddy!
  7. pmoa

Great transaction with KellyBo

I bought the versa in the marketplace and it got here lickety split. Faster than ole gray can slice a ball off the new course fairway! :D thank you kellybo!
  8. pmoa

FS: Cobra Amp Cell Driver Red

Hi guys. Almost new driver for sale. No trades wanted at this time. Headcover and tool included. It is a reg flex. 190 shipped. I guess ill look for trades as well. Taylor made spider blade Wedges Hybo and cash What you got?
  9. pmoa

PMOA's GolfTec Game Improvement Journey

So, I restarted my GolfTEC journey today. I am currently anywhere from 8 to 9 GHIN and I want to improve. I have been stuck here for a few seasons. Just like most golfers the bad habits are preventing me from improvign my game and stepping it up to the next level. I am now on the 6 month 15...
  10. pmoa

FS/FT: Cleveland Classic 270 10.5* NV65 R

It's baaaaaaaaaack. Looking for a Callaway RazrX Black or Cleveland Black Driver. HC included and it has a Red/white Golf Pride NDMC grip It has a Aldila NV 65R in it Otherwise $125 shipped
  11. pmoa

Caves Valley - Owings Mills, MD

Caves Valley 10/27/2012 The course is a private course in Owings Mills Maryland. It has been the site of the US Mens Senior Open and a few mid amateur championships. The course features a design by Tom Fazio and it is an exclusively member owned golf course. We got to play here for our...
  12. pmoa

Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

UPDATED 12-24-2012 1:36 PM I saw an old thread that said THP Christmas and thought that this might be fun to do. I know JB and GG have the 12 days of holiday cheer, but I would gladly organize this year's Secret Gift Swap. I do not want to interfere with the 12 days of holiday cheer, but this...
  13. pmoa

Need to purchase new appliances - ADVICE NEEDED

Im looking to purchase a new refrigerator and washer/dryer...Besides craigslist and the big box stores are there any other places that I can score a good deal on appliances?
  14. pmoa

FS: Cleveland Classic 270 10.5* w/ Kusala Silver 61S

This thing looks almost brand new and I just fell out of love with it. My loss is your gain. This is the 270 head and headcover is included... Just saw the price drop on the classic. Lowered my price. Shaft has been sold! $135 for the club head shipped to your door. I hate to let Nicole go...
  15. pmoa

WTB: Ping G10 5 wood head cover

THP I lost my HC last season and was just wondering if anyone has this HC. I dunno 15 shipped?
  16. pmoa

Baltimore Golfing Open Contest

Here is a fun contest for folks in the MD, VA, PA area. First prize is a custom fit TM RBZ Driver and a $100 gift card to the courses. If you dont live int he area, i'm sure someone here will take it! ;) http://www.tapinllc.com/contests/tournaments/signup.php?contest_id=153
  17. pmoa

Any Snowboarders out there?

Just wanted to see if any golfers out there are snowboarders. We are already looking forward to getting out on the snow after this year's dismal snow season. Here is an edit from our trip to Jay Peak this past winter. Let's get some convo going and perhaps get a trip in!
  18. pmoa

FS: Ping G20 3W 15* Stiff, Scotty Cameron headcover *new*

Bought this from Jman and a couple of range sessions and a golftec fitting later. I need to get a reg flex 3 wood. On to the next one. Has the stock TFC Tour Stiff Shaft in it. SOLD SOLD SOLD For you putter head cover collectors. Also have the 2009 PGA Championship headcover brand new in...
  19. pmoa

HOW TO thread suggestion

I am part of a motorcycle forum and theere are a lot of DIY'ers out there. They have an awesome template on how to do things on your own to save money and or practice for their own knowledge. Their threads include: 1. List of materials and intro write up 2. Difficulty rating 3. Pics along the...
  20. pmoa

FS: TaylorMade R11 2 Hybrid 16* Stiff

Here is my used TaylorMade R11 hybrid that has a stock Aldila RIP shaft. I have the tool and headcover as well. SOLDSOLDSOLD This is a 2 hybrid 16*. Thanks for looking! PS looking to trade for a mashie f3
Back