Search results for query: *

1. Golfever

Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

Have a great time fellows. Give some updates I'll try and follow along 😊
  2. Golfever

Kinetixx HYPERSONIC Driver Shaft

I think you are right. You really don't feel the kick of the shaft.. But the results are evident from the sound and feel off the face of the driver. At least for me
  3. Golfever

I am unfortunatily will have to cancel. My sister who had open heart surgery has decided to come and visit me from Florida. It would probably be rude to tell her I am golfing all day Saturday. I was looking forward to playing with you guys this weekend:(:(
  4. Golfever

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Chris Cass, Congratulations!
  5. Golfever

Masters viewership -no bueno

I watched it on the Masters app as we golfed 27 holes on a beautiful 74° day.
  6. Golfever

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to GolfTEC HQ and GrayBull

Congratulations @BuffaloPlunger, @tucsoncacti, @Tee/Ski, @djt311, @leftybob, @sourmash!
  7. Golfever

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Scotty Scheffler seems a safe bet.
  8. Golfever

Kinetixx HYPERSONIC Driver Shaft

I would concur to this. Between this shaft and the A1 Smoke driver. I am seeing distances that I haven't seen for a long time. I ordered the Hypersonic D20 Tipped .5” and it has felt really good to me. When I hit the center with a baby draw, the ball just runs forever. Even uphill, which I...
  9. Golfever

EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

Congrats @TRyan and @xThor Hope I can join you.
  10. Golfever

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Official Ponder Mode:unsure: Love the Recoil Dart 90s I have. My miss is left so I wonder if the 105s would help in that regard. So do you think you would be a 1/2 club better than the Hot Metals also? Between my deceased brothers clubs and my own. With the 50% trade-in, I think it would be a...
  11. Golfever

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Well I achieved a PB drive of the year so far. According to my Grint app, I drove the ball 295 yards and on the green. And sunk the Eagle putt😍 According to the scorecard it is 325 yards.😲 The hole is a dogleg left with a uphill carry of 235 to 240 yards to the crest of the hill. From there the...
  12. Golfever

What did you shoot today?

Saturday I Struggled on the front nine putting. Came around on the back nine, ended with a 44/38/82 Today I shot a PB 38/35/73 Struggled again the first 6 holes. My putting and chipping saved me there. Ever have that one holee that seems to turn your game around. The eighth was the one for me...
  13. Golfever

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

I had Two more holes today to add to the list of longest drive on a particular hole 😁 I think that is up to 10 on the 2 courses I play in Arkansas. I really like the sound on flushed shots
  14. Golfever

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

I hit my 6 and 7 irons as straight as I have in a long time. It was point and shoot.
  15. Golfever

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

Played my first round with the Dart 90 f4's that I put in my Mizuno 923's. A lot easier on the wrists than the C-Taper lites, that I havee been using. Dispersion seemed to be tighter for me also. So far, I really like them.
  16. Golfever

It is a hour and half drive for me:) Fun facts: There are 120 bunkers nearly half by greens Greens average 8500 sq. ft. Bentgrass 4 lakes and a bubbling burne flowing at 1200-1500gallons a minute. Toataling, water in play on 8 holes Good luck gentlemen!
  17. Golfever

The Official Banter Away Thread

The nicest course here, just plugged their greeens:mad:
  18. Golfever

What did you shoot today?

Shot a 41/41/82 yesterday And woke up with a twinge in my back this morning. And swing was off for most of the round. Ended sooting a 45/44/89
Back