Search results for query: *

1. Golfever

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

I don't have access to any monitors so I just judge the on course results. So far the Tour is longer on drives. I achieved my longest distances on 3 holes that I have been playing the last 10 years. But I really like the spin of the X on short shots around the green.
  2. Golfever

Putters...Do you play a putter that best suits your stroke or what looks best to your eye?

Since I was fitted by Sean Toulon. I use a face balanced putter for my stroke as he suggested .
  3. Golfever

Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

I will back April 8th from Arkansas. I'm up for any outing after that.
  4. Golfever

Relief from Divot Rule?

It's called The Rough for a reason 😉 And it's called FAIRway not divot heaven 🤣🤣🤣
  5. Golfever

Kinetixx HYPERSONIC Driver Shaft

Thank you, the dispersion certainly is there. I can't speak to the distances as I was on a new course in Florida. But the launch looked higher than my former shaft. And carry looked good also. Once I get back to Arkansas next week, on a course I know. I will be able to judge the...
  6. Golfever

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Picked up a Max head from @stoney_dukes . So, I will have some feedback next week. When it arrives 😊
  7. Golfever

That is what I noticed in my 2 rounds with it.
  8. Golfever

iI haven't played since last fall. So Thursday and Friday were my first experience with the Hypersonic shaft. My dispersion was very tight, which is not only surprising but very appreciated 😀 My question @Jman is I made a mistake on measuring the length of the shaft. I had just grabbed a...
  9. Golfever

Home Course - how often do you change how you play ut?

I play from the white tees normally. But on seniors day I play from the golds. Depending on the tees it does make you change clubs to avoid trouble on some holes.
  10. Golfever

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Drove from Minnesota to Arkansas, to Florida to golf with my brother in-law tomorrow for my first round of the year 😁
  11. Golfever

Anyone play a 7w

I have the 21° UW, but have the Heavenwood. And it is 15 yards longer than the UW. Fits my gap between UW and the 3Wood.
  12. Golfever

Cancer does indeed suck

My brother passed away on Christmas from the complications of cancer. So weak his immune system couldn't fight the Pneumonia he contracted. He fought bravely for 10 weeks in the Hospital but finally succumbed to the Pneumonia. Had been taking Radiation and Chemo therapy for 2years. It's been...
  13. Golfever

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Candy is Dandy but Liquor would be quicker 😁 Received my 4 dozen this morning. 3CT and 1CTX . It will be a couple of weeks before I get to use them in Arkansas. I will have to practice putting until then.
  14. Golfever

Anyone play a 7w

Driver, Heavenwood, 21° UW, 5 Hybrid, 6-AW, 54°, 58°, 61°, Putter. On occasion will add 3Wd and drop the 61°, depending on the course.
  15. Golfever

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to Victoria National with SkyTrak

Congratulations, @wadesworld, @93civiccpe, @cringjr, @AuzzieMatt and @odom730! Really wanted in on this.
  16. Golfever

CONTEST 2024 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

Scored too soon?
Back