Search results for query: *

1. Golfever

Mikaela Shiffrin

She's now tied the record for most all-time World Cup wins!! An incredible accomplishment to tie Stenmarks all-time record.
  2. Golfever

Funny texts /emails you have received

My friend John sent this to me today. Struck me as funny:ROFLMAO:
  3. Golfever

Northern states problems.

How would you feel if you owned this car:oops::oops::oops::oops:
  4. Golfever

Would you jump in the Water

Would you jump in the Water if you shot a 59
  5. Golfever

Does putter face determine Path?

I recently saw a video Where the PGA Instructor said a putters face determines a straight shot not the path. Then he had a few examples of the path coming across the ball at 6 degrees and the face square, yet the ball went straight. Another example a straight back Straight thru stroke path with...
  6. Golfever

Practicing while quarantined

Padraig Harrington has some tips for indoor practicing. Do you have any that might be helpful while we are stuck indoors?
  7. Golfever

BREAKING: The NBA has suspended their season.

BREAKING: The NBA has suspended their season. <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The NBA has suspended the season.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) <a href="">March 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"...
  8. Golfever

How does wind effect ball flight.

With all the new ball coming out and the talk of performance. I ran across a Trackman spreadsheet of Pro's hitting balls and how wind effects highth, distance,etc. It gave me some insight on why my balls fly over the greens with a following wind.[emoji3] Do THP'ers take wind into account when...
Back