Search results for query: *

1. TWright971

Free Swing Evaluation - SkyTrak+ Owners

Just got an email from Skytrak that they are giving members a free GolfTec swing evaluation. This is an amazing offer, if any of you are Skytrak members that have a GolfTec near and haven't done a swing evaluation you should definitely take advantage of this offer:
  2. TWright971

NEWS SkyTrak and GolfTEC

Just saw this email from SkyTrak this morning: "As we turn our gaze to 2024, the anticipation is building here at SkyTrak. We're not just looking forward to another year of golf; we're gearing up for a transformative experience. With plans to collaborate with GOLFTEC's outstanding coaching...
  3. TWright971

Bulle Rock Golf - Maryland - August 26th

@PPFour12 and I are talking about getting together for a round of golf on Satuday August 26th at Bulle Rock Golf Course. We would love to have other THPer's join us. We can't schedule a tee time until August 12 (2 weeks out) so wanted to put this out there. We will be shooting for a time between...
  4. TWright971

CONTEST Win a Shot Scope V3

Being selected to be part of the 2023 Data Experience has introduced me to a whole new way to improve my golf game. Playing 2023 with my V3 watch has been wonderful and is really allowing me to see where I need to spend time practicing. I hope that all THPers will enjoy following along in this...
  5. TWright971

Recovery after a round

So what does everyone do for recovery after playing? It used to be nothing but getting older I have a few more aches and pains following a round. For me I come home and take two advil, Hot shower, then I’ll break out the Theragun mini and hit my calves and hamstrings. Lately I’ve been dealing...
  6. TWright971

The Remaking of TWright971

Hi all i'm TWright971. A struggling golf nut like many here on THP. I was lucky enough to get selected as a participant for the 2022 Budget Golf Championship and meet a few of you on here and that sparked my participation here to a new level. It was an amazing journey and this website continues...
  7. TWright971

Commanding Wookiees 2022 Budget Golf Giveaway

Hello All. Everyone's favorite team for the upcoming 2022 Budget Golf Championship at the Dormie Club, your Commanding Wookiees, is doing a small giveaway as a lead into the next THP experience on the calendar. Here are the rules. Winners will be the first person to correctly answer 1 of the...
  8. TWright971

Taylormade R1 Driver Facebook Giveaway

From Taylormades Facebook Website: Unleash your R1 Game Face to share with the world and enter to win a new R1 driver. Use your computer with a web cam and click here to start: http://www.facebook.com/TaylorMadeGolf/app_318708461572585 I'm In, Good Luck everyone. Also there is a link to...
Back