Search results for query: *

1. ryebread

WTB Cleveland Classic Custom XL wrench

Does anyone have one of these lying around that they no longer need? If so, please PM me.
  2. ryebread

WTB: Cleveland MT set wedges

If anyone has any (DW and SW), please shoot me a PM. Steel shafts. Thanks!
  3. ryebread

For those with Mini drivers, would you do a quick measurement?

I'm looking for some rough sizing information on the Mini drivers. I know they play in that 200-240CC size, but what does that really equate to with respect to the club head's actual dimensions. I'm curious about measurements for: - Face to back of the club (inches or MMs) - Heel to toe of...
  4. ryebread

WTB: Cleveland Highbore XL 2 wood

If anyone has one that they no longer need, please PM me.
  5. ryebread

FS: Bridgestone JGR 5 hybrid and 5 forged hybrid iron -- both new in the plastic

Two Bridgestone JGR golf clubs for sale that are new in the plastic and have never been hit. I'm willing to sell them together or individually. The first is a JGR 5 hybrid with a matching head cover. It has a R flex graphite shaft. $90 + shipping CONUS. The second is a JGR forged...
  6. ryebread

THP Beer and Pizza Putter Cover

Never seen the course. $30 shipped CONUS PM if interested, but please make sure your inbox is empty enough to receive a response. Thanks!
  7. ryebread

WTB: Niblick 56 1rst gen

Anyone have one lying around?
  8. ryebread

Wedges with "flatter" sole

I don't open the face on my wedges, and prefer to play them "straight up." Many "classic" designs seem to have more heel and toe grind to let people open the wedges open, but that also leads to leading edge curvature (different than bounce). I'm looking for wedges with the "flatter bottom"...
  9. ryebread

WTB Cleveland 588 5H

Title says it all. I'm looking for a clean 588 hybrid (not Altitude) with a R flex shaft. PM me if you have one. Thanks!
  10. ryebread

FS: THP Beer and Pizza Putter Cover

Brand new, never put on a club, and I never took it out of the house. $30 shipped CONUS. Please PM me. I may not see a reply to the thread.
  11. ryebread

Dumb question -- does a XHOT shaft fit a RF/RFE head?

Is the adapter the same on the drivers? I think it is, but am not 100% certain. I think the Opti is where they changed it. Thanks in advance!
  12. ryebread

WTB: Cleveland Tour Velvet grips

Does anyone have any of the Tour Velvet grips with Cleveland on them? They're the stock Cleveland grip. I've got some Clevelands that I need to move from mid-sized aftermarket grips to regular sized grips. The anal part of me wants ones that match. Please PM me if you have any. Thanks!
  13. ryebread

WTB: Callaway XHot PXV FW shaft in R flex

The title kind of says it all. I'm looking for the PXV shaft out of the XHot fairway wood in R flex (not the 5.5 in the Pro). I have a head and I'm looking for the stock shaft to go in it. I figure there have to be a ton of these that no one uses. While other R flex may work, I'm looking...
  14. ryebread

Golf shoe with strong toe that is resistance to wear?

Maybe I have a swing issue, but the right toe on my shoes always wears out. I hit a lot of range balls, and virtually every pair of shoes (sneakers, hiking boots, etc.) I have is worn out in the same place. In case one might think there are some weird personal hygiene issues, I have super...
  15. ryebread

WTB: Orange Whip and Swingrite trainer

If someone has one of either that they're not using, please PM me and we'll see what we can work out. Thanks in advance!
  16. ryebread

High launch + high spin with the driver

My driving has just been all over the map over the last year. I think I'll get it fixed and then it goes away again. I'm not a long player, due to a fairly short turn and low club head speed (about 85 with the driver), but I'm still not maximizing what I have. I'm also self taught for the...
  17. ryebread

Design your perfect putter...

I had posted this in another thread, but thought it might be fun. What's your perfect putter? Does it even exist? It doesn't for me. I'm looking for: - Larger mallet with high MOI but that has clean lines - Fits my specs (length, lie, stroke path, head weight) - Rolls like my Rife - Has...
  18. ryebread

WTB: XHot FW head cover

If anyone has one they aren't using, please PM me. I have a FW, but no cover and I'm somewhat anal about these things. Thanks!
  19. ryebread

WTB Cleveland Mashie F5

No longer needed. Thanks.
Back