Search results for query: *

1. B

Likes and Dislike

I like this site and thinks it has great potential but what are your views for likes and dislikes for this site Guys I'm ready:act-up:
  2. B

Getting Better!!!!

Okay guys, what are u guys doing to get better for next year???? Especially if u live in a cold climate and cant get outside to practice and improve??? Me, I'm doing a lot of stretching and weights, and of course putting on my practice putting green.:act-up:
  3. B

Smoking on the golf course

Who here smokes on the course??? I used to, but I quit smoking. Been smoke free for a year!!! Best thing I ever did!!!:act-up:
  4. B

Golf channel personalities

Ok guys, we all have our faves and ones we don't like, care to discuss Faves- Brande Chamblee and Steve Sands Dislikes- Rich Lerner and Inga Hammond (THEY ARE SO FAKE ITS SICKENING):act-up:
  5. B

Tiger's activities

Hey guys, how do u think Tiger spends his day when he's in Orlando???:act-up:
  6. B

Trivia

Ok guys, we're on the honor system here, off the top of your head name the 5 players to win golf's career grand slam:act-up:
  7. B

2 thumb grip for putter

Been debating about getting this grip for my mallet putter, but I think its gimmicky. I'm a feel putter and just think I'll be sacrificing feel with it. Just a thought:act-up:
  8. B

Putting matt at home

Ok guys, how many of you have one??? What do u guys do with it to get better??? I use mine every day, its like an addiction for me, I need to putt. Obviouisly its good for short putts and feeling the stroke, but what else can u do with it???:act-up:
  9. B

Titleist 909's

Any of u guys get the new Titleist yet??? I'm probably gonna trade in my 907 for one of these, any feedback would be appreciated, thanks:act-up:
  10. B

Vijay in Golf Magazine

Did u guys see the new Golf magazine with Vijay, what did u think of it?? The average player should not be trying it, I've heard Vijay is very technical when it comes to the swing:act-up:
  11. B

Besides Tiger what are u looking forward to in 2009??

The post is self-explanatory, what are u guys most looking forward to besides Tiger's return in 2009. Mine is, can Sergio Garcia win a freaking major??
  12. B

Tiger photograph book

Anyone know about this book??? I think its photographs of Tiger by Jules Alexander. I think Hank haney writes the forward. Does anyone know when this book is going to be in the stores???:act-up:
  13. B

Let me introduce myself

Hello everyone, my name is Brian. I live outside Chicago in the northern suburbs about 20 minutes from the Wisconsin border. Anyway, right now its about 30 degrees and winter is just settling in. I was on ESPN.com just screwing around and went to golf forum under messgae boards and found a...
Back