Search results for query: *

1. WardF

FS: Cleveland Smart Sole Chipper

I am selling a Cleveland Smart sole Chipper. This is the 42* chipper with the smart sole. Excellent condition, I tried it out a couple of times, but it was barely used. Regular Wedge Flex shaft and grip that come standard. $65 Shipped.
  2. WardF

FS Cleveland SS putters 2 models Center Shaft and Heal Shaft RH

EDIT 1 putters for sale in lightly used condition. Cleveland SS putters RH. Note currently at 34 Inches 360 gram 3* loft 70* lie. I could extend or cut if needed on length. Center shaft Style--slight signs of use--cover has a worn spot in pic. $ 80 Shipped [SPOILER] Paypal US only
  3. WardF

WTB or WTF 2013 Albatross Club THP hat

If you happen to have the 2013 Albatross club hat in good condition and don't use it, I would love to take it off your hands for a fair price. It is my favorite hat, but I am wearing mine out. Would even trade challenge coin for it as one option.
  4. WardF

FS: 2014 Adams Pro 20 Hybrid Aldila ATX 75h 2.9 X RH

Up for Sale 2014 Adams Pro 20 Hybrid Aldila ATX 75h 2.9 X-stiff RH New Golf Pride 2g wrap grip. 85$ shipped Paypal only.
  5. WardF

FS: Cleveland 588 CB irons Steel Stiff RH 3-pw -- tested by BIG TIME NATE!

Selling a set of used irons for a great deal. These irons are the Forged 588 CB irons that I picked up used a couple of months ago to try out. They are well used (as pics show) and thus the great price. They have DG s300 shafts and standard length --I think Lie is all standard too, but as I...
  6. WardF

HELP Pick A pro for tomorrow's tournament--choosing a pro partner--Tomorrow's play.

My club is having an event tomorrow in which we will all play an Early shotgun start in the morning. The tie in to the PGA tour is that before the tee off in the morning we have to pick a pro who is still in the Byron Nelson. After the round completes they are taking busload to the Byron...
  7. WardF

Care package from Arizona, The i25s are here!

Got a care package from Arizona last night. Some beautiful new Ping Irons inside. Went with 4-UW With KBS tour V shafts in Stiff Yellow dot, +1/2 inch. Will be in play this weekend! Spent some time hitting them into my Net Return net. So far, there is not a major feel difference from...
  8. WardF

FT Cleveland Smart Square CB putter--to trade for regular SS 35" (Right Handed)

Interested in trading a Cleveland Smart Square CB putter 39" Loft 3* Lie 72* Head Weight 400g Right Handed (standard brand Cleveland sells with original grip etc) Really want to try this same putter in 35" with either regular heal or center shafted. Could sell outright to buy one of the...
  9. WardF

Anyone deal with Leg cramps?

With much range and play time going in, I have had a couple of times lately--usually after a long day when I have been sitting idle for a while, that my legs will just cramp up. Had this some back in the summer when it was 104 out and I spent 2 hours on the range after a full round--did not...
  10. WardF

FS: Callaway (nikon LR550) Laser rangefinder

Callaway LR550 Laser Rangefinder with Skin. I don't have the original neoprene case as it was getting worn so I got the skin to cover it and like it much better. As a nice bonus the skin keeps the battery chamber from accidently getting turned and dropping the battery out on the course! I am...
  11. WardF

FS: Swing Speed with tempo, and Radar Launch monitor (zelocity)

Time to clean out some of the golf electronics I have collected so I can afford more golf stuff! I have lost the official paperwork in my last move, but I have the Owners manuals in a PDF I can email you on purchase. All fully working, Batteries not included. 1. Swing speed radar with Tempo...
  12. WardF

FS: Matrix Black Tie 7m3 Stiff callaway Driver shaft with adapter

This is an Unmodified Driver shaft the Black tie 7M3 Stiff with the Callaway grip and adapter on it un modified from its original Callaway Driver length. Was trying it with my Xhot Pro, but went with another shaft instead. It is the standard length ( I think it plays around 45.5 in callaway...
  13. WardF

FS: Herbie's One Putt Wedge

Edit: Men's Right Handed model Tried this out for a few pratice rounds/range sessions and I still prefer working with the SCOR wedges, so someone gets a discount :) few ball scuffs on the clubface, minor scratch on bottom, but otherwise in good shape with little use. Includes cover! I only Use...
Back