Search results for query: *

1. Wet Doggg

Adams Super Hybrid XTD - 15 Degree - Stiff

Pictures should tell the story that this baby is almost new. Probably 100 balls or less in total. I over power the shaft so never built any confidence with it so stayed in the bag. Club is very long. Head cover New velvet type grip. Stiff Fubuki shaft Standard length and lie $150 shipped...
  2. Wet Doggg

Project X HD 2 - anything comparable?

I play an Adams 15 degree Super Hybrid as my 3 wood. But the Fubuki shaft in it is not for me. I play the 7C3 in my driver and love it. But having a hard time tracking down a HD2 that would be 41" or more. Anyone know of any shafts that would play like it?
  3. Wet Doggg

FS: Adams Idea Pro A12 Hybrids - 18 & 20 Degree

I have a very nice pair of Adams Idea Pro A12 hybrids in 18 and 20 degree. Both are in great shape. She minor face scratching and very, very minor scratching on the remainder of the heads. Shafts are the white Matrix OZIK Altus in regular flex and are in perfect shape. Standard L/L/L. New Golf...
  4. Wet Doggg

Hi from West Michigan...

New to THP but not new to golf. Played a few years on the mini tours back in the middle to late 90's. Gave up the game for 11 years. This is my third full year back. My son, who is now 5 is the reason I started to play again. He loves the game. Happy to be here.
Back