Search results for query: *

1. MoparMan

GolfTec Swing Analysis

I did the swing analysis yesterday with GolfTec after seeing their $95 deal. I know there are probably countless threads on GolfTec in the forum, but I figured Id just post my swing analysis in case someone was on the fence about getting one or not. Its about 18 min of total video in 2 parts...
  2. MoparMan

3D Printing/Waterjet/Milling

Electromechanical Design/implementation has been a hobby of mine for quite some time. I mean, who doesn’t think robots are awesome? I found a line of work that allows me to do this on a full time basis with access to a full fabrication shop, 3D printers, water jets, cnc routers and mills. With...
  3. MoparMan

Hello again!

Well, I was debating wether or not I should post in the “Check In Desk.” It’s been 6 years since I’ve been on the forum or played any golf for that matter, up until the last Saturday. With all of the new people I feel like it’s appropriate. So, to those I’ve met in the past, hello again! And to...
  4. MoparMan

Black Widow Grips

Just bought a set of Black Widow widow maker half cord grips. I was thinking of taking on the project myself, what is involved in changing grips? What tools/items will I need?
  5. MoparMan

WTB: Seemore Putter

Looking for a blade style (FGP/X/Si), 34/35". Shoot me some offers, looking around $80 or so.
  6. MoparMan

Golf Academy LA

Just booked a lesson through these guys with a deal I found on Groupon. $49 for 60 minute swing evaluation. Will update with how it goes on Saturday.
  7. MoparMan

New Fiat 500L

So this is the new Fiat rolling off the trucks and coming to the dealers. It seems lots of customers are really interested in getting there hands on these. What's your guys take on it?
  8. MoparMan

A Weekend Golf Club

Anyone in Cali been a part of or heard of this club. I'm ready to take it to the next level and join a club that is part of SCGA and I'm really unsure of which one to join. Any recommendations?
  9. MoparMan

WTB wedges

I had this same thread posted before and I received a couple of PMs that I was interested in, so I will repost. Looking for right handed wedges, prefer 52*, 56*, and 60*, but let me know what you have. As of now I am leaning towards Scratch or Eidolons, and I am trying to keep the budget around 120.
  10. MoparMan

Bridgestone Ball Fitting

Just got back home from a Bridgestone Ball fitting at my local driving range. I have to say, they 2 guys running the show were top notch. I averaged 111 mph swing speed and I hooked the crap out of 4 of my 6 shots.. I got up to the camera and it felt like those first tee jitters. :banghead: They...
  11. MoparMan

Helpful Innovations

So I was shaving a little while ago and the mirror started to fog up, which got me thinking. A small fan with a heater attachment at the top of the mirror would heat the mirror up so that there wouldn't be any fog. This would be a cheap and easy fix for a small problem That most people have...
  12. MoparMan

My swing

So here is my swing, I end up pushing, slicing, or pushing and slicing a lot of my shots. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Iphone video DTL, so its not the greatest quality...http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r575/Jackal_1974/?action=view&current=IMG_0091.mp4
  13. MoparMan

SoCal

Kinda new here in SoCal, living in Sun Valley, near Burbank. Anybody else out here that would like to meet up and play? Not looking to spend big bucks and Im not the greatest golfer in the world but I would like to make some friends out here. Let me know!
  14. MoparMan

New Here!

A little about me, Im 22 and currently living in SoCal. Grew up in South Florida and played HS golf for Plantation High. Never established a handicap for myself and I just picked up the clubs again after about 6 years. I usually shot between 85 and 95 back in Highschool but the down time seems...
Back