3. Papito

WTB Fairway woods and Hybrids

Sounds good. Feel free to PM a number.
  4. Papito

Great. Please let me know.
  5. Papito

I'm building a bag on a very tight budget. Is anyone looking to part with a hybrid and/or fairway woods?
  6. Papito

WTB Gently Loved Bag and Driver

Please lock it up. Thanks!
  7. Papito

WTB Gently Loved Bag and Driver

I'm building a new bag on a tight budget. Is anyone looking to part with a gently loved Driver and Carry Bag?
  8. Papito

WTB: 3 wood and/or Fairway Wood

Hey guys, Working on improving my game and equipment. I have a $100 budget and I'm hoping you guys have a 3 wood and/or fairway wood you want to part with. I would prefer Ping/TM/Titleist in Regular Flex
  9. Papito

Gripping new clubs

I bought a 56 and 60 degree Nike V Rev wedge today from Golfsmith for $100 and after a few hours of swinging it at home, I hate the way the grips feel (btw I'm thinking of returning them in the A.M) How many of you automatically changed grips when you buy new clubs?
  10. Papito

Shaft Advice for a Newbie

I need some expert input guys/gals I'm thinking about re shafting my 3 and 5 Zevo woods (from Golfsmith box set) instead of buying brand new ones. Any thoughts? If re shafting, which shafts would you recommend? I'm a well built guy but my club speed is still in the mid 80s.
  11. Papito

New Guy Saying Hi

Hello folks. I've been a lurker here for a while and finally decided to join. I'm a newgie at golf, finally "graduated" from my Zevo box set of clubs and slowly building my bag.
Back