Search results for query: *

1. Mulligan9111

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Not sure that Tiger should be the person to start bringing up wives...and I love Tiger by the way.
  2. Mulligan9111

So answer this then. If it hasn't happened to those guys yet when they were on the PGA Tour, why all of the sudden will it happen now that they've signed with LIV and got a big signing bonus?
  3. Mulligan9111

So it's the contract with LIV then that is going to cause all these top golfers in the world to just stop trying?
  4. Mulligan9111

I was more pointing out that production for some players drops for reasons other than laziness as you had implied in your previous post. Anyways that's a different topic. I still don't get why it's only the LIV golfers that seem to have this notion their play will drop, but that the PGA Tour...
  5. Mulligan9111

So it's always because they just stop practicing and become lazy that their level in play drops? Never that they put more pressure on themselves to perform? Sorry, I just don't like sweeping assumptions like that. However, to my main point, a lot of the players that signed the bigger contracts...
  6. Mulligan9111

I guess I don't fully understand this notion that because they got a big signing bonus, they all the sudden won't be competitive and will just show up and phone it in. A lot of these players already had millions of dollars before they joined LIV. Do Rory, JT, Speith, Tiger, etc. just phone it in...
  7. Mulligan9111

Will be interesting to see if any of the LIV golfers abide by the DP Tours request that they don't wear any gear that has LIV logos on it. I know LIV has a rule that they have to wear the logos if they are playing on a different tour.
  8. Mulligan9111

In all honesty, this whole LIV vs PGA Tour thing could be very lucrative if the two tours can just work together. Think about the cross battle events they could put together. Could be big money makers for both.
  9. Mulligan9111

Scottie Scheffler - predict the future

Love watching him play, but I don't see him having another year like this. This happens every single time a golfer has a lengthy hot stretch. Happened with Rory, Spieth, Brooks, etc. They have these great years, and then the following years everybody has these high expectations for them...
  10. Mulligan9111

I appreciate your willingness to try and spin things to fit your narrative, but it just doesn't work that way. You can't have it be okay for one and not for the other just because you decide to apply some sort of criteria to it to fit your narrative. A limited field event with no cut is either...
  11. Mulligan9111

While I wasn't one to say this or feel this way, lots of people say LIV is an exhibition because the field is so limited. So going by that, how can the TC not be considered an exhibition by those who call LIV an exhibition? Not trying to say you have said this as I don't recall you posting that...
  12. Mulligan9111

What cracks me up is if Jay didn't have such an ego, he could have solved this LIV golf problem from the start by just letting players play in LIV events. Then there wouldn't be the need for all of these big sweeping changes and everybody would be happy. Ah well.
  13. Mulligan9111

ArborLinks Golf Course

Arbor Links is still one of my favorite golf courses I've ever played. Great layout, the staff is amazing, and they just always have the course in great shape.
  14. Mulligan9111

How often is the shot you hit the best your best result shot?

If I hit a shot where the ball flight is exactly how I drew it up, then I don't get too discouraged if the results aren't exactly what I wanted. Sometimes you just get bad luck, whether it's a bad kick, a wind gust, etc.
  15. Mulligan9111

This whole discussion came about because of how to rank players in the OWGR. My argument is to go off of total tournament score versus a total "indexed score" for the course. If you are truly the number one golfer in the world, than it shouldn't matter who is teeing it up with you. You will be...
  16. Mulligan9111

The only thing any other golfer can do to beat you, is to shoot a lower score. They can't prevent you from shooting a lower score than them.
  17. Mulligan9111

My point is that player doesn't have any control over how you react to playing in the same group as them. It's still yourself against the course at the end of the day.
  18. Mulligan9111

Can't tell if you are serious or not. Quite literally the entire point of golf is to get the ball in the hole in as few of strokes as possible. Yes golf is mental, but unless the person you are playing with is interrupting you during your swing (which very rarely, if ever, happens on purpose)...
  19. Mulligan9111

Not knowing if you are being serious or not, I don't recall Tiger ever physically getting in the way of those golfer's ability to play golf. Now if you want to talk about the mental side of the game, okay maybe a golfer can get into another golfer's head, but you have that everywhere and not...
  20. Mulligan9111

Sorry, my post was just me being facetious due to the size of crowds, which can then create extra pressure, that players get when they play with Tiger.
Back