Search results for query: *

1. MizunoStriker

Other Than Being A Touring Pro, What Would Be Your Dream Job In The Golf Industry?

For me, I'd love to be a teaching professional and/or equipment rep. And... go with your responses!
  2. MizunoStriker

Technology To Have In The Bag Before You Go Practice Or Play

Give new or old golfers some ideas of the best technology to have with them before they head out to the course or range... Go! ___________________________________________________ My Picks: 1. Range Finder - An absolute necessity if you're trying to get better. Dial those distances in! 2...
  3. MizunoStriker

Brand Loyalty... What & Why?

Irons: Mizuno - I like grain flow forged irons and Mizuno quality. Woods: Ping - I like their black matte finish. Putter: Titleist, Scotty Cameron - I love the feel and know it's of the highest quality. This realization helped me to come to grips that it's never the putter's fault, only the...
  4. MizunoStriker

What Is the #1 Best Golf Shot You've Hit In Your Life

Think this one through. It can be a hole in one, shot to win a bet, tournament, or bragging rights over your buddies. For me it was about 15 years ago, a buddy and I were playing a scramble against a couple of dudes from out of town. It was a much bigger money game than I would usually play but...
  5. MizunoStriker

Checking Back In!

Hi all, I've been away from the board for almost 5 years and its great to be back. Congratulations to all involved at THP for the site's success! Best, MS
  6. MizunoStriker

Pro Tip: A thread where players can share tips and tricks they've pick up...

throughout the years. Over the past few weeks I've been reading various threads and I realized that there isn't one thread that is dedicated to quick tips and tricks. Don't get me wrong, this message board is LOADED with wonderful and helpful information, but I thought it might be nice to...
  7. MizunoStriker

The Most Expensive 3-Putt in Golf?

In the final round of the TPC today, David Lingmerth had a 60-foot putt on #18 to tie Tiger Woods and go into a playoff. Lingmerth was very aggressive with his putt and ran it some 15 feet by the hole. He missed the come backer and ended up 3-putting to put himself in a 3-way tie for 2nd...
  8. MizunoStriker

What's the toughest single hole you've ever played?

My toughest hole: I drove out to Central Kansas today for a tournament and on my way I stopped at the course I grew up on. It's located in Ellinwood, KS and is named Grove Park. For all intensive purposes it requires no more than 4 clubs to be successful there; a putter, sand wedge, mid...
  9. MizunoStriker

Just so everyone know... ITS OFFICIALLY 2013 MASTER'S WEEK!!!!!!!

:banana: To me this is the greatest week in golf. Let's discuss everything!
  10. MizunoStriker

Thank You

I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you that contribute to THP. I'm officially addicted to this great game and this website (in my opinion) is the greatest all-around golf website the world has ever known. :clapp:
  11. MizunoStriker

Long Irons Vs. Hybrids - Which do you prefer and why?

I myself am still a long iron lover. I simply feel more comfortable hitting a 2-iron as opposed to a 3 or 4 hybrid. How about you?
  12. MizunoStriker

Colbert Hills in Manhattan, KS

Colbert Hills http://www.colberthills.com in Manhattan, KS was once billed as the #1 course in Kansas. As a matter of fact, I believe their answering machine still makes that claim. However, the reality (currently) is that Colbert Hills is nothing more than a course with an amazing layout in...
  13. MizunoStriker

Hello All!

Name: Mario Location: Manhattan, KS GO CATS!!! Family: Happily married to a beautiful woman for almost 14 years. A son and daughter who are the best kids I'll ever know! My heart belongs to them. Occupation: Public Relations and Marketing Golf: A ridiculous passion of mine. I...
  14. MizunoStriker

Anybody out there a part of the Titleist DCI 990B brotherhood with me?

I've had mine for about a year and absolutely love them. I've considered buying a newer/fitted set but don't see the need because of how well I hit them. What's your story with the 990B's?
  15. MizunoStriker

Monday qualifier questions for those that have participated in them

Hello all, new to the board and this is my first post. GREAT forums for golf junkees! I was wanting to get some information from any and all that have participated in a Monday qualifier for either a PGA Tour event or a Nationwide event. I've got a business sponsor that has agreed to pay my...
Back