Search results for query: *

1. White Rhino

Slice, Slice Baby!!!

Since I am having some issues with a slice with my driver I got a chuckle from this one...
  2. White Rhino

Morgan Cup 2013 Sponsored Equipment Information Directory

As a service to all those who want to follow along with the Morgan Cup Staffers as they talk about the equipment we will be all soon receiving, the members of Team Dotcom have put together a list of useful Morgan Cup equipment links. Enjoy!!! :cobra: & :Puma: Links Staff Bags...
  3. White Rhino

Big thanks to T0AD andCG13

I had recently put up a post looking for replacement plates for the Taylormade xFTT wedges. Both of these guys msg'd me and I worked out deals with them. Both packages arrived very quickly and now I am definitely set for wedges for many, many years and could not be happier!!! Thanks so much...
  4. White Rhino

OObgolf contest winner!!!

I found out today through a msg from Dtak84 that I won the latest contest from Oobgolf.com. I won a set of Mizuno MP H4 irons. I look forward to checking these out when they arrive and reporting back to the forum. Thank you to those who sent congratulatory msgs today.
  5. White Rhino

Thanks mikedean441

I asked Mike to grab me a yardage book from True Blue when he was down there for the #2 Invitational last month and I just got it today. I really appreciate him doing this and now I have some studying to do for the MC.
  6. White Rhino

Golf Boys 2.Oh

I would of thought this was posted here but I guess not... enjoy!!!
  7. White Rhino

Shot advice

I saw a thread pop up earlier this morning which reminded me I wanted to ask the masses for advice on a particular shot I have had to deal with more than once. The pin is over the crown of the bunker, about 20 feet past. I am too far under the tree to go up and I fear if I go low I run it...
  8. White Rhino

How does it all happen?

As I prepare for the MC, I am pondering trying to come up with the "right match" for club head and shaft for my bag and it has gotten me to ponder how that works on the larger scale with club manufacturers. How does a company like Taylormade, Ping, or Callaway match their new driver heads with a...
  9. White Rhino

I got fitted today!!!

As I prepare for the Morgan Cup, i know I am going to have to provide a list of clubs and shaft I will want to fill my Bridgestone bag. Like many people I know on THP and who enjoy golf in general I am virtually clueless about shafts and flexes and what is right for me. After a nice chat with...
  10. White Rhino

RIP Earl Weaver

Even though he was the opponent, I always liked his style and passion for the game. RIP :sad: http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8859584/hall-famer-earl-weaver-former-manager-baltimore-orioles-dies-82
  11. White Rhino

Fresh Deck Poker - THP Table??

I just found this game on Facebook and played a few hands, also loaded it on my iPad for travel times. I noticed quite a few of my friends here on THP at low levels like me and I am not sure if that is cause they just checked the game out and moved on or other reasons so I thought I would put...
  12. White Rhino

Yardage Book for True Blue - With Pics!!!

Thanks to Mikedean441 sending me a yardage book for True Blue I can now be spending my nights thinking about these 18 holes I will be playing in July. Not wanting to keep such fun from my friends here, I created a album here so all can enjoy these pics with me. Here is the link...
  13. White Rhino

A thread for SoCal golfers.

This thread will be used as sort of a bulletin board for THP SoCal golf outings. I will constantly be updating this first post with updates of rounds and who has confirmed attending. If you want to get a round going in your area, msg me and I will post it here and we can get some THPers in your...
  14. White Rhino

Andre Johnson drops 20K for kids

This is a nice story about a pro athlete for a change. Way to go Andre!!! http://www.wgrz.com/usatoday/sports/1746315/Andre-Johnson-drops-nearly-20000-on-kids-in-need?usatref=sportsmod
  15. White Rhino

Need some wine advice......

As we get closer to the holidays I am always trying to think of gifts I can get for the people in my company who help me "do what I do" which is sell product and make my customers happy. There are many behind the scenes that help out who I like to provide appreciative gifts during the holiday...
  16. White Rhino

Happy Birthday Duey!!!!

Happy Birthday my friend!!! Looking forward to seeing you at the Iowa tour stop!!!
  17. White Rhino

10yardDraw, you sir are a freakin nut!!!!

I have known 10yardDraw for about 18 months now. We msg each other every now and then just to see what is new and check and see how life is treating us. Well a few weeks ago I saw he posted in the marketplace forum he was selling a relatively new :miyazaki: Kusala Black shaft with a R11 tip...
  18. White Rhino

What is an active member

I have noticed for the last few threads asking for equipment testers the last question asked is "Do you consider yourself active on THP?" and as I skim through the responses I noticed of course everyone said yes and some add a little comment explaining their response. Often times the guys with...
  19. White Rhino

THP Group on Oobgolf

I see alot of people talking about Oobgolf on here and I wanted make everyone aware who might not know that there is a group on Oob made up of THPers. Here is the link for anyone who had not joined but who might like to do so. www.oobgolf.com/groups/The+Hackers+Paradise
  20. White Rhino

Club Crown - Driver Art

This company had a display at my local golf store and I walked away from it quite impressed. I thought I would show them some love and post it here and share it with my THP family. I will put there web site and a few sample pics. Website: http://clubcrown.com/ Samples
Back