Search results for query: *

1. Fildini

FS: Cleveland CG7 Black Pearl tour Iron Set (3-PW)

For sale is my set of year old CG7 BP tour irons. The set has DG R300 shafts. The irons were ordered custom and are 2 degrees upright and 1/4 inch longer than standard. The 5-PW have standard size white Lamkin performance plus grips. The grips were installed at the end of last season and are in...
  2. Fildini

THP New Jersey

I am iin the Philly area as well!! i would be in for a round
  3. Fildini

Celebrity Sighting

I am at the Philadelphia Golf expo today. I almost ran Carling from big break over as I was walking on. Would it be wrong to try to get her to hang out in philly tonight?
  4. Fildini

Doo Doo Brown

This is the origin. 1-900-976-DOO DOO!!
  5. Fildini

This is Funny (At Least I Think So!)

Ha ha, I found this and it cracks me up....
  6. Fildini

Funny Sounds

Talking about Bazinga from the Big Bang theory reminded me of this... I find these to be pretty fun to mess around with. http://instantsfun.es/ If I only could figure out how to extract the actual sound bit from these buttons. Fildini
  7. Fildini

Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellow Contest

Hey all, I just received this in a Srixon newsletter. It is s facebook contest where the winner will win personalized yellow Z-Star or Z-Star X balls for themselves and 3 friends. http://www.facebook.com/Srixon Fildini
  8. Fildini

FS/FT - TaylorMade Tour Burner Driver 9.5 Deg

This is a near mint condition TM Tour Burner Driver. This was used for the second half of last season and is in immaculate condition. No sky-marks or blemishes at all on the head of the club. This driver has the stock TM golf pride tour velvet grip. It has a 9.5 degree loft with a the stock...
  9. Fildini

Another Fun Way to Get Distracted!

http://nintendo8.com/ This is some old school fun! Fildini
  10. Fildini

Srixon - Win a Trip to Scotland Contest

Good Morning, I received notice of this contest in a Srixon newsletter yesterday. In addition to congratulating Tim Clark and Robert Allenby for their 1-2 finish at the TPC, there was info on how to register to win a trip to Scotland later this summer. Here is a link to the entry...
  11. Fildini

WTB Nickent CYG Hosel

Yes, I am wondering if anyone has one for sale. I checked EBAY but all I found were shafts and hosel together. I am just looking for hosel. Fildini
  12. Fildini

FS: TaylorMade R540 Driver & V-Steel 3 Wood

For sale: TaylorMade R540 9.5 degree Driver: $40 This driver is 9.5 degree R540 driver with a MAS 70 gram stiff flex shaft. This is a low torque soft tip shaft that provides a higher ball flight. The club has some wear on the top and sky marks. New Tour Velvet grip. Headcover included...
  13. Fildini

FS: Mizuno MP-14 & TM RAC OS Iron Sets

I am selling the following sets of irons: Mizuno MP-14 (3-PW) $125 This is a nice set of classic Mizuno forged blades. The set is in good condition, with very little wear on the 3-5 irons and normal wear on the the 6-PW. The clubs have DG S300 steel shafts and new Tour Velvet grips. Enjoy...
  14. Fildini

Opinions Please

Good Afternoon Friends! I need some assistance. While searching for a Nickent 4DX @ Hybrid, I came across this at DallasGolf.com. I was wondering if anyone had any experience buying from them (good or bad). It seems to me that this is a good deal for what appears to be a new club. It...
  15. Fildini

Hello from Philadelphia, PA!!

I look forward to tapping in to the expertise of the community to help improve my game. Fildini
Back