Search results for query: *

1. yahtzee

FS: Titleist AP2 710 iron set - 4-PW - Project X 5.5

4-PW set of AP2 irons. The most wear is on the PW and the least is on the 4 iron (as you would expect). Upgraded PX 5.5 shafts. 1" long and 2 degs upright. Lamkin Ace 3Gen standard size grips. $400 OBO. Can discuss shipping after agreeing to deal. No trades. Thanks!
  2. yahtzee

FS: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Deep Milled Laguna 1.5 RARE - 1 of 275 - Black

Cameron released approx 275 of this model (they never mass produced the black Laguna Studio Select) This was released on 1/31/14 in VERY limited quantity. 34" in length 350g head Comes with original headcover. I added the Pistolero grip (the one with the larger section at top of grip). This is a...
  3. yahtzee

FS: TM SLDR 12 deg driver with Tour AD DI 6X shaft - MINT

Shaft sold tiny nick is aligned with standard position of shaft in head.
  4. yahtzee

WTB: TM RBZ Tour Driver 10.5 deg with HD6 stiff shaft

thanks! Clean top line please!
  5. yahtzee

FS: TM TP 2014 CB irons with C-Taper Lite Stiff shafts - 4-AW

I was enamored by their beauty but don't have the game to play them. If built on Taylormadegolf.com they are over $1100. They were custom built directly by TM. CB heads C-Taper Lite Stiff shafts ($25/shaft upcharge) 4-AW 4 iron never unwrapped (5 iron only hit 5-6 times) Golf Pride Tour...
  6. yahtzee

Reality has set in......my REAL golf game

My buddy put it best to me today....."you putt like a scratch golfer but your driver and irons are like a 15 hcp"....makes sense since I am a 7.5 at my course. Now, the reality part is this...I have always been drawn to the best looking combos out there...the white SLDR and stiff AD-DI and the...
  7. yahtzee

FS: White TM SLDR 12° Driver with AD DI6s shaft

The driver doesn't include original headcover but I am throwing in a Stitch headcover for protection. Driver plays 44.75" and has a Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip installed, logo down on neutral setting. There is a small rub/scratch on shaft near grip (shown below) but it's not seen at address...
  8. yahtzee

SLDR vs. Stage 2 vs. Stage 2 Tour

Has anyone compared these three? I have had all three and despite my initial thoughts that the SLDR/DI6 combo was the best I am having second thoughts as it relates to forgiveness. When I get center contact, the SLDR is awesome....it's getting that center contact consistently. I was actually...
  9. yahtzee

Shortening a driver - swing weight question

I play a SLDR 12* with AD-DI6 at 45"....I believe the SW when it was cut down ended up at D6....To me, it feels heavy...If I were to shorten it it would feel heavier, right? How do I fix this or does a few pts make that much difference?
  10. yahtzee

FS: TM TP wedges, SLDR shafts, 09 Rescue, R9 Ti 3W, Ping Zing Putter+ rare TM TP hat

Looking to move all of these very quickly so shoot offers my way and let's roll....Feel like buying more than one thing? The chances of your offer being accepted just went up. TM Burner 09 Rescue TP head....great condition. $40 OBO shipped. TM R9 Titanium (Ti) 3W head 15*....best...
  11. yahtzee

FS: SLDR Driver - 12 degree - stiff - stock shaft

Excellent condition with stock stiff shaft, grip, headcover and wrench. Tiny ding on silver accent piece but not seen at address and has no effect on playability. I used custom headcover on it so SLDR headcover was never used. Only selling because I picked up a white head. $300 OBO shipped in US.
  12. yahtzee

FS: Bushnell Pro 1M laser rangefinder

Mint condition. Never wet. Zero scratches anywhere. Was kept in cart with me on seat whenever I played. Including brand new, never used case (it stayed in between towels in towel section of bag). Includes registration (you should be able to register it since I didn't). Includes manual and...
  13. yahtzee

FS: Bridgestone J40 DPC's with C-Taper Lites - 4-PW - stiff

I can't believe I am selling these so quickly after salivating over them for two weeks while I ordered them and then had the stiff C-Tapers installed. I literally hit 3 balls with the 8 iron off of a mat at my club maker when I picked them up. They were ordered brand new and I had my club maker...
  14. yahtzee

FS: **Cobra AMP Cell Iron Set - STIFF - 4-PW+GW

Cobra AMP Cell Iron Set - 4-PW + GW....standard length, loft and lie...stiff stock shafts. Took a fine sanding pad and put that gorgeous satin finish on them (much less glare and they look so much better)...this is the white/silver backs (no flashy colors). $325 shipped. NOW $300 SHIPPED.
  15. yahtzee

FS: Alial Fital XL shirts & 56* ATV Wedge

Three Limited Edition Gingham collar (only 100 made of each color) Alial Fital golf shirts. All 3 shirts are size XL and have never been worn (tried 1 on). $65/each or all three for $175 including shipping.
  16. yahtzee

FS: Taylormade Rocketbladez 5-AW - stiff

Awesome shape except for a couple of dumb swings in a mulch bed. Won't effect play. Standard length and loft. 1 degree flat with GP Tour Velvet Midsize grips. $440 OBO shipped.
  17. yahtzee

FS: Taylormade R1 TMX STAND BAG

I got this last week brand new directly from Taylormade. I took it to the range, put it on my cart, hit balls and drove it back to my car. I am moving back to an older gen stand bag and need to sell this one. The ONLY thing separating this from a brand new one off of the shelf is two little...
  18. yahtzee

Thoughts on general manufacturer bag (TM) vs. product-specific bag (R1)

I've used the TM TMAX stand bag for the past year and a half. The liner ripped inside and TM just replaced it with a brand new R1 TMX stand bag. It's definitely my favorite bag type but last years was more conventional(white) and was just a TM bag. The new one is specific to R1. I game all...
  19. yahtzee

FS: Taylormade SFTP 2.0 Tour issue Fairway & Driver HEAD + 09 Burner Rescue TP 2H/17

FS: Taylormade SFTP 2.0 Tour issue Fairway & Driver HEAD + 09 Burner Rescue TP 2H/17 Taylormade Burner Superfast TP 2.0 V3 (RARE LCG Version) - Head only LOFT: 9.5° ACTUAL LOFT: 9.7° FACE ANGLE: +2.5(open) LIE ANGLE: 59.2° HEAD WEIGHT: 201grams (after hotmelt) SERIAL NUMBER: T08790L 014HD1...
  20. yahtzee

FS: Taylormade TP CB iron set - 4-AW -stiff - S300

This is a minty set of TM CB irons with Dynamic Gold S300 XP stiff shafts. 4-AW. Used for under half a season and literally cleaned after EVERY shot. This is the finest USED set of irons you will see. Standard length and loft and 1° flat. I regripped recently with Golf Pride Tour Velvets with...
Back