Search results for query: *

1. R

Echelon Golf "Tour Grind" Be Ni Series Wedge

Does anyone know what this wedge is worth? I see one on ebay for cheap, and I'm in need of a 52 degree wedge. Is it a quality wedge?
  2. R

Phil Mickelson and J.B. Holmes playing the Tour I(z) Ball?

On Callaway's website, it says that they use the Tour Iz golf balls. Is this true? I thought they marketed them playing the Hex Black.
  3. R

Most Durable Grip for Wedges?

I am going to regrip a couple wedges soon, so what are some of the more durable, cheaper, grips out there?
  4. R

Titleist 906F4 Shaft Qs

I have some questions about my new three wood: 1. What kind of Diamana's are in these fairway woods? I want to know specifically what shaft is in it. 2. Is the Diamana an upgraded shaft for the 906F4? 3. What are the characteristics of this shaft? Thanks in advance.
  5. R

HS Golf

As some of you guys know, I'm on my HS golf team. I thought that I'd post on what our matches have been like, and we have played 4 already. We play match play, and we are OHS. Here's how it went down: OHS vs WMS - 4-1. I played 3 this time, and won 4 and 3. OHS vs CRMS - 3-2. I again played 3...
  6. R

Championship today!

I have my league championship today at Rockland Golf Club 2:20 and tomorrow. We play from the foward tees, it's basically a bunch of kids hacking up a storm. I should probably win, as this is at my home course that I have been playing every day of the summer. I played in a tournament at Goose...
  7. R

FJ Green Joy

Does anyone know what spikes are compatible with these shoes? Please move thread if im in the wrong section.
  8. R

Going to Dick's Wednesday!

I am going to hit everything, but is there any head/shaft combo's that I have to try If I want a pretty low spinning, mid to high ball flight. I want to try out regular and stiff shafts. What irons do you guys think I should hit? The only irons I have ever hit are my own, so what should be on my...
  9. R

Your course yardage?

What are your home course yardage for 18 holes? My home course is relatively short compared to other courses, the tips measuring out at 6041 yrds from the tips, and 5773 from the tees I play.
  10. R

Fujikura Fit on e360 S Flex

This is the driver shaft that I love in my R5, can anyone spit out some similar shafts? I want something similar when/if I upgrade to the Superquad.
  11. R

Ebay seller?

Have any of you bought anything from golflandwarehouse before? I want to buy the Hex Black balls off of them, but they are not on Callaway's internet retailer list.
  12. R

Club questions

What is the difference between the G10 Fairways and the G15's? What is the distance gaps between a 4 wood and a 3 wood? How does the dispersion differ?
  13. R

WTB: G10 3 Wood

I am looking for a G10 3 Wood, regular flex. I have a W/S Fybrid w wood to trade if anyone's interested. I will add cash if this is the case. I would rather trade this club, as I cannot hit it well. I have tried the G10 and liked it a lot.
  14. R

Tournament today!

Hey guys/gals, I'm going to be in a 9 hole stroke play tournament today at Boothbay in Maine. Wish me luck! I'm leaving in 20 minutes.
  15. R

Callaway Older X Series Iron Sets

Can anyone give me some ideas on what a nice set of these would cost me? I also have a set of irons I could trade in (look at my sig), and if I did, how much would I get for my irons? If I traded them in? I have in mind X-12 and up.
  16. R

Haggling for used clubs in a pro shop?

What do the club pros here think about haggling? There are a few clubs in the pro shop, and I wanted to know if it is okay to haggle down used clubs? I don't want my club pro to think that I am a jerk.
  17. R

WTB: Regripping supplies

Before I buy supplies from Golfsmith, I'd like to know if an THP'ers have any extra grip tape/solvent. Just shoot me a pm.
  18. R

My Driver; Should I change anything?

Driver Specs: TaylorMade r5 Dual N 46' long, Fujikera Fit on e360 in Stiff I hit the ball in a mid launch angle. I usually hit the ball in the 200-240 yard range, and I hit a slight draw. I usually make great contact right in the middle of the face. My swing (as I have been told) is a weird...
  19. R

WTB: 3 Wood

I am in the market for a used fairway wood. Pm me some pics and price. Under $60 shipped.
  20. R

Golf Shoes vs. Regular Shoes

What is the difference? Do you guys generally play better with golf shoes with spikes? How is play better with them?
Back