Search results for query: *

1. B

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Same clubs I hit pro v1 and tp5 / tp5x with. I’m not alone with durability concerns if you read around.
  2. B

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

I have been using CT for a few weeks. It’s a good ball. Callaway has caught up to Pro V1. But if they want to charge pro v1 prices, they need to be on par durability wise and they fall well short. It’s a good ball at a discounted price. Would not pay retail for it.
  3. B

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Isn’t the cruiser version coming out in March?
  4. B

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

I placed an order for a jailbird mini CH through my shop and it was there in less than a week.
  5. B

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

I ordered a td 3 wood 1/2” short and it arrived d4. I don’t know if they did it with the head weight or a shaft weight. For a long time in drivers at least, they adjusted swing weight with a shaft weight.
  6. B

2024 TP5 and TP5x balls

I have been playing the new TP5 but haven’t tried the new TP5x yet. How do you compare spin of the TP5x vs the previous gen? I saw you said it performs like prov1. The old TP5x was higher launch and lower spin than prov1 for me.
  7. B

2024 TP5 and TP5x balls

I got to try the new TP5 for a few holes. It seemed to definitely spin less than the older version off the driver. Less ballooning from spinny shots. It was a really good ball. I was impressed and it will get more testing from me when it comes out.
  8. B

TaylorMade Stealth 2 Fairways and Rescues

I will end up with Stealth 2 Plus fairways. Tested them for a bit at my local shop. Dispersion was great. Felt really forgiving. With a little adjustment on loft and maybe one of my own shafts I think is going to be a huge improvement over the OG. I’ve been using the TSR3 and TSR2 fairways...
  9. B

TaylorMade Stealth 2 Drivers

I think these are really good but may not be a huge improvement over the OG. I hit it against the Paradym TD and Stealth2 plus was a lot better for me. The real winner is the stealth2 plus fairways. So easy to hit.
  10. B

Trade-in Bonuses

Friend that ordered from Callaway was told there would be one.
  11. B

2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

I tried a rogue triple Diamond with the autoflex shaft this past weekend. I only tried it on 2 holes but I was shocked at how good the results were. What you are seeing is what I would be worried about. Bad misses being really bad.
  12. B

2022 TaylorMade STEALTH Drivers

Still loving my Stealth Plus and TR combo. Extremely accurate. Left hook is not a worry. Main misses are a slight heel miss that stays in fairway or right rough with a little distance loss. Sometimes it stays roughly center of fairway with good distance and completely surprises me. I have...
  13. B

Call Taylormade about weights. They told me they would send me some.
  14. B

No marks on mine and I have two rounds and three range sessions using some really beat up range balls.
  15. B

I don't believe it looks pear shaped at all. I love pear shaped drivers and prefer them. I started golfing around the days of the 975D which is the ultimate pear shape. The Sim / Stealth Plus are pear shaped. This definitely has a more pointed back of the head. I had seen pictures and maybe...
  16. B

My triple diamond arrived and right off the bat really disappointed in the head shaping. So ugly with the triangle shaping of the back of the head. This thing better be a big performer.
  17. B

Since it’s already on its way will definitely happen.
  18. B

I have two full rounds with my Stealth Plus and Ventus TR setup. If my Rouge ST TD order hadn’t already shipped I would have cancelled it. This setup is so good.
  19. B

Completely agree. Zero fear of the snap hook with the TR.
  20. B

I picked up my stealth plus the other day. Luckily my Ventus TR also came on the same day. Got out to the range. I will say for people that say the feel is horrible or the sound is terrible, it's night and day indoors vs outdoors. Just eye balling at the range, it's a good driver. My right...
Back