Search results for query: *

1. J

Another surgery for Tiger?!?!?!?

My wife had that surgery. She went from near agony to zero pain seemingly instantly. Unfortunately she waited too long to have it and came out with permanent nerve damage in one leg including foot drop. Hopefully Tiger can come back better than he’s been recently.
  2. J

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

High Sierra Elite bought years ago from Costco. Would love to get a new putter.
  3. J

Weather here in the NJ has been ridiculous hot and disgusting humid for weeks. How about your area?

I’m in Phoenix hanging with my granddaughter and it’s absolute hell here. High is 113 tomorrow. She is interested in golf so we’ve been to TopGolf three times. She’s getting the hang of it but there is no way to get her on a course before I go back to Alabama on Saturday
  4. J

caddytec carts...thoughts/feedback

I have had the four wheeled model for about six years. Very stable. Never had any trouble with it. Starting to show a little wear now.
  5. J

thecaddienetwork.com

I just ran across this site and wondered if anyone is familiar with it. There’s a lot of unique content including a story on a caddie school for vets in Scotland.
  6. J

Voice Caddie B1 Band

Does anyone use this band. Looks simple enough. I checked the list of courses it supports and the courses I usually play are on it. I received an offer from Golf Today for a good price.
  7. J

Beaned on the practice green

Monday I was at my local muni hitting the last few putts before teeing off when a wayward tee shot slammed into the side of my head. Knocked me flat and I bled like crazy. The 12th hole at this course plays back toward the clubhouse and then doglegs to the left so the practice greens are sort...
  8. J

Bridgestone JGR driver with shortened Matrix VLCT shaft

I found this on the preowned rack at the PGA Tour SuperStore for $150. It's only about a quarter inch longer than a standard 3 wood. Is this worth a closer look? It seems an odd combination but it had a nice feel to it. It also had a slight rattle that I suspect is loose epoxy from the...
Back