Search results for query: *

1. ArmyGolf

Is Driver costing you strokes?

A year ago I would have scoffed at this question. Of course my driver is helping me. It's massive 460 face, deep/low CG, and high MOI make golf easier, right? After completely losing confidence in my driver (any driver TBH) I just ripped it out the bag and have been playing with 12 clubs...
  2. ArmyGolf

Kitchen Knives

Hey THP, I want to get my wife a nice Knife set, or maybe just a really nice knife or two for Mothers Day. The problem is that I keep getting sucked down the fake Japanese damascus rabbit holes and I don't have a clue which resources to trust. It seems like the chef-knife market is flooded...
  3. ArmyGolf

For Trade Stroke Lab Black #10

Hey THP, Anyone want to trade their 17* Super Hybrid for my Stroke Lab Black #10? Looking for stiff or x-stiff shaft. 34" Custom Odyssey SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour grip Used 4-5 times. Includes stock magnetic cover. I am in Canada so keep that in mind for shipping purposes. Have a great week!
  4. ArmyGolf

FS: Toulon Austin Garage

Toulon Austin Black Pearl Finish Naked top view 353g with the A/7 sole weight 35" long 72* lie angle Rare Odyssey-branded Gripmaster grip All paint was stripped and then "smoke" color paint was filled in the Toulon logos on the face, cavity, and neck. This has been my primary putter for the...
  5. ArmyGolf

FS: Byron DH89 / SWAG / Toulon

Hey THP! Thanks for looking. Shipping from Canada so please allow some extra time. If you'd like any additional pictures please ask and I'll do my best to get them to you in a timely manner. Ad won't be up long so if you're interested don't hesitate! Byron Morgan DH-89 35" Length 345g...
  6. ArmyGolf

WTB: Callaway Epic Tour Limited Red

Hey THP, long shot here but figure I'll try. Looking for an Epic Tour Limited Red driver. Must be 10.5 loft. I'm not too worried about condition as long as nothing is seen at address. I don't care if it has the Hzrdus Red shaft or not. I don't care about head cover or wrench. Thanks!
  7. ArmyGolf

FT: Ben Hogan PTx 4-PW

I got these irons as part of THPs "Ben Hogan Experience" and have really enjoyed playing and reviewing them, but time has come to move on. I'm looking to trade these for another iron set. I'm looking to trade for a set of Callaway players irons. I am in Canada on the West Coast. Specs: 4-PW...
  8. ArmyGolf

FS: Toulon Austin Custom

I love this putter but with my other Austin getting all the bag time it might be time to let this one go. Toulon Austin. 35". 71-72* lie angle. 3* loft. The original plumbers neck was cut off and replaced with a welded long pipe neck. The work was done by Tom Slighter. Black finish was...
  9. ArmyGolf

WTB: C300 Forged 5 iron

I figure this is a serious long shot but I want to try anyways. Looking for a C300 Forged 5 iron to play around with. Prefer stiff steel shaft. Prefer standard length. Prefer 1* flat. If you have one you are willing to part with that doesn't meet my preferences let me know anyways as I'd...
  10. ArmyGolf

WTB: Tour Edge Exotics EX10 Beta

Looking for an EX10 Beta 4 wood 16.5*. I will consider a 15* but mainly looking for a 16.5*. I'm not too worried about condition as long as the crown is relatively clean. I don't care if it has a head cover or not. Prefer a stiff flex but open to anything. Head only is fine too. Let me know...
  11. ArmyGolf

Swing Analytic Software/App?

Hey THP! I want to download some software or app that gives some swing analytics and the ability to draw lines etc on a video. There's a bunch in the Android Play Store for "free" but they all want to you pay up pretty quick to actually make the app usable. 1) Is there a solid free app out...
  12. ArmyGolf

WITB: Video Edition

I thought it would be cool to have some Video WITB's on THP so I'll start this thread. I'm not sure if it's better for everyone who wants to get involved to start their own thread or just put them all in this one, or just put their video in their existing WITB thread...thoughts? Anyways I...
  13. ArmyGolf

Left Hand Low Putting

My putting this past season was hot and cold and I just never settled into a long term solution, but a few weeks ago I started messing around with the left hand low putting grip. I saw an instant improvement in my putting and I feel like it really steadied my handsy wristy ass-crack terrible...
  14. ArmyGolf

FS or FT: Callaway Epic Sub Zero 10.5

Loft is 10.5 Been used for a dozen or so rounds and some range time. Includes headcover still in plastic and wrench. Two shaft options: 1) Rogue Max 65 Stiff shaft, plays 45.5", stock grip. 2) Hzrdus Black 65 6.0, plays 44.5", Wrap-tec grip. $360 USD shipped with Rogue $460 USD shipped with...
  15. ArmyGolf

WTB: Ben Hogan Ft. Worth 15 41* and 45*

Hey THP! I know this is a massive long shot but I really want some Ft. Worth short irons to complement my PTx. Looking for a 45* and a 41* Ft. Worth iron. Must have KBS Tour V 110 Stiff shafts Must be std. length, lie, loft. Thanks!
  16. ArmyGolf

FS: Scotty Cameron TeI3 Santa Fe

34" long Stock loft/lie Scotty grip Includes old Scotty headcover Fresh Oil Can finish Will consider trades for forged players irons, other nice putters, or newer driver heads. $315 USD shipped Canada or Conus.
  17. ArmyGolf

FS: Scotty Cameron TeI3 Santa Fe

TeI3 Santa Fe 34" long Standard grip/shaft Standard lie/loft 3x Oil Can finish done by BOS Golf Black paintfill Putter has not seen grass since the refinish was done, but has been used indoors. Slight brush marks on the sole, barely noticeable. Copper Insert is in extremely good shape and has...
  18. ArmyGolf

FS: Lajosi DD201 WB

Lajosi DD201 Widebody Welded flow neck with 1/2 shaft offset Deep milled face Stainless Steel Satin Pearl Finish 34" 365 grams 70* lie 3* loft Gripmaster Stitchback grip Includes magnetic headcover pictured Putter has been used for a year and shows typical wear for its use. Slight browning on...
  19. ArmyGolf

WTB: Callaway Optifit 2 OEM adapter

Looking for a Callaway Optifit 2 OEM adapter. Let me know if you have one, how many times it's been pulled and how much $$ you want for it shipped to Vancouver, Canada. I'm only interested in authentic OEM adapters, 0.335 shaft size. Thanks THP!
  20. ArmyGolf

Your Favorite Putter Finish?

What is your favorite finish on a putter? These days there are so many options the sky is truly the limit. As a follow up what putter maker/finisher does your favorite finish the best? I'm a sucker for an Oil Can finish. The way it looks when new all the way to a used patina is just fabulous.
Back