Search results for query: *

1. triple_bogey

Nike TW14 Golf shoe!

Found on a golf store website.........Not heard anything about a TW14? Item Description Nike TW 14 Golf Shoes - Tiger changes to this around May and Nike we will launching this product in July. Nike's new revolutionary Tiger Woods TW '14 golf shoes use Nike's new FREE technology to provide...
  2. triple_bogey

Nike Thermal Mapping Jacket.

Seems to be no review that I can find. Mods please merge if there is one...thanks Released last year, and is literally sold out EVERYWHERE. So was very surprised to find a few on ebay from one golf store. I knew of the Gilet version but not this jacket. I had ordered a L but really wanted a...
  3. triple_bogey

US Clubs!

A lot of the clubs in the UK I feel are still set in the stone ages. Like how one must dress and what color socks are allowed, no head wear worn in certain areas, mobiles banned from the clubhouse ......you get the general idea. Many clubs are struggling for fresh young members and maybe these...
  4. triple_bogey

Greetings all...........

Good morning, afternoon and evening....... Happen to stumble on this site by accident, liked what i saw and joined. Looks great here. Happily hacking away in the UK ....:golf3:
Back