Search results for query: *

1. K

where do you prefer to trade old equipment in? best prices and has bonuses?

who do you guys use? I'd like to trade in a bunch of old stuff and want to get in on some kind of trade in bonus to maximize what I can get out of these things. It's older left handed stuff, so I'm sure not many in the for sale forums here would be interested. Plus i'd rather just dump it all at...
  2. K

Bend a ping ketsch shaft more upright, or do I have the wrong dot fit?

so I've been rotating through my putters recently trying to find "the one" went to golfsmith a few weeks ago and rolled a ketsch putter and loved how stable it was. So in the meantime I went back to gaming my bettinardi inovai and have been putting great with it, but still had that ketsch...
  3. K

I think I'll put my biocell 3w shaft into my driver.. share your cut down stories/exp

I will start off by saying that i used to hit the biocell driver fairy well, it almost completely eliminated the left side of the fairway for me, (I'm a lefty) lately I've been struggling to hit it, and a few weeks ago my driver swing just completely abandoned me. I've always struggled with the...
  4. K

biocell and biocell + irons differences and shaft flex question

I tried searching but couldn't find the specific answer i was looking for. anyone who has the biocell irons, would you say they play softer than stated flex, stiffer than stated flex or about right? i bought amp cells last year with the dynalite 90s, and they were way too stiff. hoping the 85s...
  5. K

WTB: Bettinardi studio stock 15 ***LEFT HAND**

Looking for a left handed studio stock 15, in good to great condition. Prefer 34" with stock grip, but 35" or aftermarket grips are not a dealbreaker by any means. Thanks!
  6. K

Plumbers neck mallet putters?

Just wondering why they aren't made by many or more common? You see tons of plumbers neck blades, but no mallets, they're all center shaft or double bend. Any particular reason for that? I would think it's the best of both worlds but they don't seem to be very popular, odyssey has one and...
  7. K

GPS app that does NOT require a data connection (for cart mounted tablet)

So I have a sero 7 pro tablet which has GPS, I would like to use it as a cart mounted GPS for when I play, I don't care if the yardages are exact from the spot I'm standing on, would just like to have a good idea of how far from the green I am.. Which is why it would stay in the cart, would not...
  8. K

cobra amp cell irons with nickent Nippon ns pro 850 GH s- shafts.. or rifle 5.0s?

Hi all, wondering if I could get a little help with a dilemma I have. I have a set of amp cell irons with TT dynalite 90s in stiff, and absolutely hate the shafts.. They feel like flag sticks to me, seem to play way stiffer than rated, almost between stiff and x-stiff. I have 2 older sets of...
  9. K

FS: Precept U-Tri Tour golf balls, 1 shy of 7 full dozen 83 total balls, NIB

I have almost 7 dozen brand NIB Precept U-Tri Tour golf balls for sale. (I have 83 total instead of 84) All balls are unhit, and unused in brand new condition. The pic attached shows them all These were pretty highly rated and sought after a few years back, they have been discontinued though. I...
  10. K

Help me choose a bag, I'm torn between Ogio Duke & Ogio Crush

Anyone have either of these bags they can give me some imput on? I'm torn between the two.. I need some help deciding!! Here's the duke: And here's the Crush:
  11. K

I'm still gaming wedges from 2006.

Am I messed up in the head? :) I still game my Mizuno mp-t wedges circa 2005-2006.. They're not overly worn, but are getting a little long in the tooth. I don't compete so conforming isn't a big issue to me. I have hit other wedges and I tried to "upgrade" to the taylormade xft's for 4 rounds...
Back