Search results for query: *

1. Jugger18

If you could bring one product back from the grave....

What no longer made product would you bring back (with appropriate technological advancements). For me it would be the Goldwin AVDP irons. They were sweet back then. I would have loved to see them stick around and advance,
  2. Jugger18

What part of your game.......

Has improved the most this year? Has weakened the most so far this year? For me my long game has gotten really dialed in. My lag putting has been good this year but I just have not made any putts. I just switched to an old putter so hopefully I can see some change to that.
  3. Jugger18

Contest - Share The Memory sponsored by U.S. Kids Golf

Mine was this past weekend. Decided to take my just turned 5 year old son with for a late afternoon 9. He usually just like to drive the cart and occasionally putt. We got to the last hole and he decides he wants to hit from the tee. I get him positioned. He takes a half assed swing and misses...
  4. Jugger18

Jugger18 goes to the PGA championship

So I just scored a ticket to Saturday at whistling straits. I have never gone to a PGA event before. What should I know? What should I make sure to bring with? What time should i plan on getting there (my drive is about 2.5hrs). Do I need cash or are most things purchasable with a card...
  5. Jugger18

Champions Tour coming to Madison WI!! University Ridge GC

Super pumped from the announcement yesterday that the Champions Tour will be in Madison starting next year. Also at a course that anyone can play. Summer rates range from $30-70's. Hosted by Stricker and American Family Insurance. Announcement link below...
  6. Jugger18

Any home theater electrical experts? Help me

So I am having weird HDMI issues. My setup: Vizio 46 3d led tv wall mounted over gas fireplace In cabinet to left of fireplace: Pioneer vsx-822k receiver Charter Cable box LG blu-ray Roku 3 All devices HDMI into the pioneer (roko>video input, charter>Sat/CBL, LG>BD) Pioneer HDMI out to wall...
  7. Jugger18

Rough day at the vet

My little dog began gnawing at her paw last week. We took her in and the vet though it was allergies leading to her chewing her way to an infection. She was put on antibiotics, anti inflammatories and Benedetto. We saw no improvement and today she went back to the vet. The secondary infection...
  8. Jugger18

Sprint iPhone for life plan.

What do you guys think of it? Obviously just leasing the phone which I am sure means you have to turn it in at the 2 years...Worth it?
  9. Jugger18

Anyone built a MAME cabinet

I am seriously considering building a MAME cabinet for my man cave. Has anyone done this? Which plans did you use? Advice?
  10. Jugger18

Broke down and bought a lesson pack

I will be posting video from my lessons here. First lesson was at lunch today. Widened my narrow stance a bit and woked on keeping my head a bit higher. Also need to pull arms in a touch. Biggest issue was holding off on my swing. Freddie, have any good drills for releasing the club
  11. Jugger18

Freddie. Can you take a look

I will be adding more videos now that things are warming up. First video quality sucks as I took it while testing Swingguru. It is with the PW
  12. Jugger18

Pay for guaranteed pace of play

So this came up on my Facebook today. Would you be willing to pay an additional fee to guarantee a sub 4 hour round? For me the answer is absolutely not. If the course is not booking correctly or using a Marshall and has long rounds. I would rather pay the extra to a course that cares
  13. Jugger18

Favorite golf gimmick?

Maybe it was the oversized ball (tf magna). Or the bubble shaft. What was it for you?
  14. Jugger18

Why wedge flex?

When we get fitted we get a flex that works for us. Why do wedges generally come in a wedge flex? Is the wedge flex best for a faster swing speed player?
  15. Jugger18

At what skill level does a tour ball lower your score

While I prefer a your ball for feel. I don't think it actually makes me score any better. Thoughts?
  16. Jugger18

What head shape and shaft position?

What works best for you. For me it is center shafted and a mallet type of head. I have not had great luck with blades and the longer the face the less it suits me
  17. Jugger18

Wtb nike covert tour 5w head

Doing some experimenting. What do you have? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  18. Jugger18

Free to a good home RFE DRIVER ADAPTER

Pulled from a callaway RFE. One adapter. I have no use for it. Maybe you do?
  19. Jugger18

Auto mechanic Help needed

I am changing my front brakes for myself for the first time. My rotors are seized to the hub. Best way to free them for replacement?
  20. Jugger18

Taylormade adapter question

An awesome thper is sending me a shaft to use. I need to put an rbz adapter on it. In searching it appears the adapter comes in a red or a green. Is there any difference besides color? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Back