Search results for query: *

1. dustin8538

Putters on display at tour events

I am sure many of you have seen the clubs, specifically putters that various vendors have set up for demo at tour events. I will use Scotty Cameron for example. Can the tour players just come up, grab a new circle t, roll it and put it in the bag??? How does that work
  2. dustin8538

For Sale FS Mint Stroke Lab Double Wide Arm Lock Putter

I have a near perfect Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Arm Lock putter. Right handed. It’s is 40 inches in length and all original. Comes with matching cover. Looking for $175 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. dustin8538

For Sale or Trade Arccos Sensors

I have 14 Arccos Sensors I no longer need. These are the latest generation sensors. Just download the app and get free access to all your stats with a awesome gps. Included is the one for the putter. I have written on the inside which club I had them paired to. I have used these since...
  4. dustin8538

For Sale FS Scotty Cameron Special Select Flowback 5.5

34 inches Right handed Mint New golf pride tour snsr Comes with original Pistolini plus grip Original matching cover $300 shipped to your door Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. dustin8538

For Sale FS TM GAPR and SeeMore

1. TM 3 Gapr. 18 degrees. Stiff flex. Only gamed for a few months. $85 and $5 shipping 2. Seemore Fgp. Was in bad shape cosmetically. I stripped the paint and repainted with high strength enamel and clear coated. Is not perfect but putts great and the putter itself is solid. $60 and $5...
  6. dustin8538

For Sale FS / FT TM Spider X copper

34 inches RH Brand new SS Pistol GT 1.0 Matching cover Putter is mint Asking $225. Buyer pays shipping Only trade interest is a Odyssey #10 Stroke Lab Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. dustin8538

For Sale FS Wilson Staff Tour V4 Irons

I have a set of really great condition WS Tour V4 forged irons. They have the DG Tour S300 stiff shafts with new lamkin uTx grips. I have 4-Gap Wedge and the GW has never seen action. The set is all standard loft, length and lie. I’m looking to get $265 OBO Free shipping to east coast and...
  8. dustin8538

For Sale FS Cleveland RTX 3 wedges

52 and 56 degree wedges. Both VMG standard 2 dot. Both standard l/l/l with new lamkin uTx grips. $45 each or $85 for both Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. dustin8538

FS Toulon Odyssey Stroke Lab Austin

Hate to sale but this was an impulse buy and need to recoup the $ Mint Toulon Odyssey Stroke Lab 34 inches Standard loft and lie Stock 20 gram sole plate Stock Odyssey stroke lab pistol grip Matching Toulon/Odyssey magnetic headcover Asking $350. Shipping included. Not looking for any...
  10. dustin8538

FS Cobra Utility, NIB TM TP5x and lots more

1. Mint Cobra 3 utility club. C taper stiff flex. Right handed. Has only hit a few range balls. Never seen the course. Comes with wrench $old 2. BNIB TM TP5x new version. $40 3. Oakley medium polo. Really good shape. Only work a few times. Smoke free home. $20 4. Nike medium polo. Good shape...
  11. dustin8538

Druh Belts FS Multiple colors and Arnold Palmer Limtd EDT Buckle

I have for sale ‘6’ brand new in the box Druh leather belts. Each has custom buckles that are interchangeable. All of the belts are crocodile style and are listed on their site as the tour authentic Each belt comes in a custom box with a nice felt bag. Instruction are included to customize...
  12. dustin8538

FS Evnroll Er8 Tour

Evnroll Er8 Tour 33 inches Brand new superstroke Traxion Grip with 50g weight Matching cover with ballmarker $215 with $10 shipping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. dustin8538

FS Taylormade Tour Red Spider sightline

TM Tour Red Spider Slant neck Sightline 33.5 inches 1 degree upright Was ordered straight from TM SS pistol grip Matching cover Putter is mint condition Looking for $175 shipped Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. dustin8538

Budget golf customer service is second to none

So I made a purchase back at then end of October using my thp discount code. Fast forward to today and I received an email from budget golf with the pre Black Friday sales listed. I see them same item I bought on October 29 for $175 after my tho code now reduced down to $99 with the code. So...
  15. dustin8538

Best 2 hybrid

Looking to replace my current 2 hybrid and wondering what’s out there? From looking not a lot of options. Looking at the titleist 818 h2 1 hybrid. Really need something in the 16.5 to 17.5 degree range. Just really having a hard time finding Tm has the m3 and a few others. Anyone have any...
  16. dustin8538

Club Championship blunder

So I played in my club championship this weekend and here is my recap. I have been really putting in some effort in preparing for this years cc in hopes to compete and beat the reigning back to back champion. My current ghin hcdp is 1.2. So I was competing in the championship flight. We...
  17. dustin8538

FT Cleveland RTX 3 wedge set

RTX 3 wedge set. 52/56/60. All vmg grind. Standard loft, length and lies. Right handed. Played for 1/2 season. Looking to trade for Taylormade milled grind wedges. Looking for 52/56 in SB Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. dustin8538

FS Titleist TMB 3 iron

TMB 3 Iron 716 DG S300 AMT Stiff flex Grip is good $125 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. dustin8538

FS Mint 2016 Taylormade M2

2016 M2 Mint condition 10.5 degrees loft Comes with the Atmos Red shaft in x flex This was the stock shaft from my M4 Matching headcover included $175 shipped Not looking for trades Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. dustin8538

FS 2 putters, fw and hybo

1. Mint Wilson FG Tour 3 wood. Stock Fubuki stiff shaft. Comes with matching cover and tool. Has been hit on the range. $60 2. Taylormade TP Aeroburner 4 hybrid. 22 degrees with stock matrix white tie shaft. New superstroke tx1 Grip. Matching cover. Shows several season of use but no dents or...
Back