Search results for query: *

1. XpeetypX

WTB WTB 3w or 5w stiff shaft ping

Looking for a 3w or 5w length stiff shaft for ping that will fit a g425. If anyone got one laying around and want to sell let me know. Thanks.
  2. XpeetypX

For Sale Cobra RADspeed Hybrid 21*

I have a used Cobra RADspeed hybrid in 21* in regular with headcover. Asking $100obo shipped. Open to trade for a ping hybrid shaft in regular other than Alta CB.
  3. XpeetypX

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played Kirkland V2 from Costco. Played only 9 holes and held up great. Few scuffs but nothing big. These balls feel like Callaway Supersofts and the older Bridgestone E6's. They do check up and spin nice on the green. Not bad for a budget ball.
  4. XpeetypX

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Forgot to post earlier. I picked up a Precision Pro NX19 rangefinder directly on precision pro website. I used NEXTGENGOLF for the coupon code and $50 off. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. XpeetypX

Precision Pro NX10 Rangefinder Review

Just placed an order for one. It was either this or the V5 shift. Can't wait!
  6. XpeetypX

Bag Boy Nitron Push Cart

How are these carts with the latest sun mountain c130 bags? Really pondering this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. XpeetypX

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Adidas is having a Labor Day sale. Use code scorebig for 30%. They have stuff that is already on sale and using that code will take an additional 30% off. https://www.adidas.com/us/shop
  8. XpeetypX

CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

Played a round with these gloves today. This glove is pretty awesome. Good grip and no slippage. Glove was comfortable. Was just about 100 deg today. So far so good.
  9. XpeetypX

Top of the Bag: What’s your setup?

Just got the fairway woods this week, Will be dialing them in this week. But my top setup currently is below: Cobra Radspeed XB set at 9.5* stock F3 reg shaft Ping G425 Max 3w Ping Tour 65 reg Ping G425 Max 5w Ping Tour 65 reg Ping G425 3 hybrid stock Alta CB reg
  10. XpeetypX

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Evnroll 2.2b Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. XpeetypX

Xpeetypx witb

2022 WITB. All ping except putter and driver. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. XpeetypX

Do you fairway wood?

I’m gaming a 3 and 5 currently. I have a 3 hybrid but pondering a 7 though just to try. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. XpeetypX

Oldest thp items?

I got a couple of hats and coins. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. XpeetypX

CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

Glove came in today but the size I got was tight. Luckily for my son, it fits him perfect and it is now his. Will be ordering a size up for myself. Came pretty quick.
  15. XpeetypX

CONTEST Win a New Honma BERES Black Driver

Currently play Cobra Radspeed XB. The L cup face seems interesting. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back