Search results for query: *

1. R

For Sale Toulon Chicago Garage & Odyssey 5K One - Both LAGP and Gravity Grips

Odyssey Tri Hot One putter LAGP 135 shaft Evnroll Gravity Grip 35.25" Includes original headcover that is mint Price = $515
  2. R

For Sale Sik BAD1 Armlock putter with LAGP!

Price includes shipping and is OBO 1. Sik BAD1 armlock putter. I really haven't seen too many of these so I think it's pretty rare to see in the armlock version LAGP shaft Jumbomax 21" round grip (best armlock grip IMO) Full sightline on top 41" 6 loft 77 lie but I will adjust to whatever...
  3. R

For Sale Scotty Cameron Phantom 11.5 Center Shaft (custom!)

Prices includes shipping is OBO 1) Scotty Cameron Phantom 11.5 that was customized to center shaft by Josey Mack. He did a silver refinish after the conversion but you can see some imperfections in the finish on the face. Purely cosmetic. Includes a Phantom headcover Price is $525 (looking...
  4. R

For Sale Glide 3.0 wedges / x100/S400 shafts / Vokey SM9 shafts

Price includes shipping and is OBO 1) Ping Glide 3.0 wedge heads 50ss 56ss 60 eye2 Price is $180 2) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue wedge shafts. Came from the 3.0s above X100 Gap Wedge s400 Sand Wedge S400 lob wedge Ping wedge grips Price is $90 3) Vokey wedge shafts. Came from SM9s...
  5. R

For Sale Srixon ZX7 - Modus 130 S - SST Pure

Selling these irons for a good buddy of mine Price includes shipping and is Or Best Offer Srixon ZX-7 irons. 4-PW Modus 130 Stiff SST Pure Std length, lie, loft Tour Velvet cord 58 round These are in INCREDIBLE condition. Price is $old
  6. R

For Sale Tour Odyssey 001 / Krew Putter 1 of 1

Two putters up for sale Prices include shipping and are OBO 1) Odyssey RSX Milled 001 - no sightline. This has the crimped shaft within the hosel (one way Odyssey signifies tour putters). I bought this as a TC serial number 35” No grip but may have something for the buyer. Just ask Price is...
  7. R

For Sale Kingston KP2 / Hand Softened / Tiger Dot / Smooth Face

Price includes shipping and is OBO 1 of 1 Kingston German Stainless Steel putter. Model is KP2. Custom stamping, rounded topline and bumpers, smooth face, and sight dot. 34.5" 347g 3* loft 70* lie This is about $700 new. I bought this last week and tried shake my preference for rounded...
  8. R

For Sale Srixon 745 irons 3-PW / X100 SST Pure / Odyssey 2ball 10 Limited putter

Price includes shipping! 1. Possibly the greatest players cavity irons of all time (no question IMO). Srixon 745 3-PW. Tour Issue X100 w/ SST Pure. Play roughly -1/4" to -1/2". Golf Price Teams grips that were installed at the beginning of this season. I'd say they're in really good condition...
  9. R

For Sale 2021 Phantom X5 w/ Stability Polar

Prices include shipping and are OBO 1. Scotty Cameron Phantom x5. 2021 version. Installed a Stability Polar shaft and plays 35.25". Grip is a Superstroke Flatso 2.0. You can see in the pictures that the Stability shaft is starting to show some wear in the finish. Only one spot is slightly...
  10. R

For Sale Taylormade MG2 TW Wedge Heads / HZRDUS IM10 Low 70tx

Prices include shipping! 1. Project X HZRDUS IM10 Low 70tx. No adapter. Tour Velvet grip. Measures 42 15/16". Unsure of tipping but I believe it's either 0" or .5". Price is $150 OBO 2. Set of Taylormade MG2 TW wedges. 56 (bend to 55) and 60. Overall good condition but certainly used. Faces...
  11. R

For Sale Custom Torched Sik Flo / Callaway Apex Pro 21 4-AW w/ TIX100

Price includes shipping and is OBO 1) Custom Sik Flo Putter! Torched neck/hosel with an awesome golden finish with hints of blues Flange line Stability 2 Tour shaft 37.5” The shaft is the “long” version from BGT that was cut down Headcover included Price is $550 OBO 2) Callaway Apex Pro 21...
  12. R

For Sale Sik Armlock Matte Black / Evnroll ER2 Center Shaft

Price includes shipping and don't be afraid to make offers 1. Evnroll ER2 center shaft. Custom black shaft and new Rosemark grip. Nearly flawless condition. I took this in a trade and I’m just not going to use it. Headcover included. 35” Price is $320
  13. R

For Sale 3 Putters - 2 Cameron's and Sik Pro C Armlock

Price includes shipping and don't be afraid to make offers 1. Scotty Cameron Golo S5, custom welded neck center shaft. Purchased second hand. The weld neck was done by Lamont Mann at Mannkrafted Putters. Finish is a custom silver/gold cerakote so it's incredibly durable. Currently measures 37"...
  14. R

For Sale SIK DW Armlock / Black / LAGP

Price includes shipping and is OBO Sik DW-C Armlock Black finish with single topline LAGP shaft and Jumbomax 17” grip 43.25” 6.5* loft (told by PGASS) 77* lie (told by PGASS) Price is $old
  15. R

WTB: Putter Loft/Lie Machine

Looking to purchase a putter loft/lie machine for my home shop!
  16. R

WTB Evnroll Midlock 2 or 5

Right hand 41” preferred but will listen to all that’s available
  17. R

WTB 2021 Phantom 11.5

Right hand 35” (10g weights)
  18. R

For Sale Arccos sensors w/ Link - No subscription needed

Selling my Arccos set that also includes the Link 14 sensors. 13 club and 1 putter Arccos Link These do not require an ongoing subscription! price is $250 shipped OBO
  19. R

For Sale Tour issue Spider X center Shaft / G410 LST / RipX 65TX

Price includes shipping and is OBO 1) Tour issue Taylormade Spider X center shaft putter. Chalk color Small sight line Black KBS shaft with Pingman grip 35” There are some imperfections in the paint near the sight line (clearly seen) Price is $425 OBO 2) Ping G410 LST 9degree driver head...
  20. R

For Sale Bobby Grace F-35 - Let's Face It - 42"

Price includes shipping and is OBO! Bobby Grace F-35 Let's Face It putter. Measures 42" from the center of the face. This is intended to be used for sidesaddle or armlock putting. I purchased to use as an armlock and it set's up incredibly well, with the forward lean of the shaft Head is...
Back