Search results for query: *

1. OttawaGolf

Devereux, G-Mac, Alial Fital, Glenmuir Shirts

2 Devereux polos size XL worn 4-5 times 1 Alial Fital polo size L worn 4-5 times 1 Glenmuir polo size L brand new G-Mac sweater size XL worn 4-5 times All yours for $100 shipped. Prefer to sell as lot. Cheers Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. OttawaGolf

FS: THP Headcovers, Albatross Club 2013 Hat, Ball Marker

Selling off some extras for Dallas golf trip. Spreading some THP love. [emoji7] Bacon and Hamburger Headcovers plus 2013 Albatross Club Hat with Club Albatross Ball Marker. All yours for $80usd shipped. Prefer to sell as lot. Cheers Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. OttawaGolf

PING G25 Irons - THP Preview

Did a Ping fitting of these this week, loved the feel, sound and look. First Ping irons I've ever hit.
  4. OttawaGolf

FS: ECCO Biom Golf Hybrid Shoe

Thinning the herd. Used about 10 times. Black laces included as well. Size EU 46 US 12-12.5. Color Black/Brick $75 shipped. Canada and US only
  5. OttawaGolf

2012 THP Fantasy Golf

Here's a pic of the stuff I received for winning the THP 2012 Fantasy Golf League. Wilson driver, hybrid, Yes putter, Macgregor putter, TM wedge.
  6. OttawaGolf

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

UPS delivered some @FilaGolf shorts this week. Color- Heritage Style- Manchester
  7. OttawaGolf

2011 THP Limited Putter Cover + Black One

2011 THP Limited Putter Cover 2010 THP Black Putter Cover New never used $70 includes shipping from Canada with tracking # plus a couple green THP Poker Chip Markers PayPal only
  8. OttawaGolf

Rickie Fowler Masters Scripting

Rickie's Puma gear for the Masters. The usual orange on Sunday. I really like the Puma green on Thursday/Saturday.
  9. OttawaGolf

Quagmire Golf Signs Tag Ridings

Quagmire Golf continues to make a splash in the apparel market inking PGA Tour pro Tag Ridings to a contract. Rick Young at Score Golf @SCOREGolf broke the news today on Twitter. They just signed Joe Affrunti last week and LPGA pro Karen Stupples a few weeks ago.
  10. OttawaGolf

WTB: Taylor Made R9 FCT Wrench

Looking for a TM FCT wrench for my R9 driver and TP hybrid. Anyone have an extra. LMK through PM. Thanks
  11. OttawaGolf

Amateur Golfer Manuel De Los Santos

Amateur golfer Manuel De Los Santos is a 3 handicap golfer. If you've seen any of the coverage of the 2009 Alfred Dunhill Links Championship it's really amazing and inspirational. Manuel golfs off one leg and uses crutches to get around the course. <object width="425" height="344"><param...
  12. OttawaGolf

WTB: Nickent 4DX Evolver CYG Shaft Tip/Shafts/Wrench

Looking for the following: Nickent 4DX Evolver CYG Shaft Tip Nickent Evolver Torque Wrench Evolver shafts
  13. OttawaGolf

RBC Signs Anthony Kim Signs To Represent Brand on PGA TOUR

Huge signing to get Anthony Kim. I'll have to look through the Doral pics to see if his bag has the new logo. Great for golf in Canada to get a star like Kim to attend the Canadian Open and RBC all over the world.
  14. OttawaGolf

FS: RH Taylormade R5 TP Driver w/ Wrench Weights

For sale: Right handed TaylorMade R5 TP Driver with Regular Mitsubishi Diamana 83 shaft with .335" tip diameter. Driver is in great condition with just normal use, there are 2 light ball marks on the crown of the driver that you can hardly see. Comes with a R7 wrench and the following weights-...
  15. OttawaGolf

A tough course ahead for golf clubs

Patrick White of the Globe and Mail recently interviewed me for a story on golf and the economy. If your interest here's the link A tough course ahead for golf clubs Thanks Sean
  16. OttawaGolf

Greetings From Outisde Ottawa

Hope everyone is doing well unfortunately it's Winter in this neck of the woods. So right now I'm just into buying clubs on eBay and posting golf videos on my blog. Cheers.
Back