Search results for query: *

1. carfangia

F/S - Dynamic Golf S400 Tour Issue Shafts

I am cleaning out some old stuff to make way for some new stuff!!! Up for sale is a set of used DGS400 Shafts pulled from a set of Ping S55's. They played a 1/2 inch long and still have Winn Dri-Tac Midsized Wraps on them. The shaft labels are a little worn but the shafts themselves have only...
  2. carfangia

F/S - Swingshot Cyclops Pro Video Camera

I have never used this and wanted to save someone a lot of cash. This is the mid tier Pro that is normally priced at $299.99. It has resolution of 720p/60fps or 1080p/30fps with an 8G internal memory card that holds up to 244 swings or 2 hours of content. $175.00 including all fees Thanks...
  3. carfangia

Get Well Wishes t Darren K.

Darren is down and out for a while because of an accident over the holidays. Let send him some get well pm's Hope your back up and at em' soon Darren!!!
  4. carfangia

Nike TW 2013 Master's Edition

These shoes just showed up at the Golf Shop today. I believe that there will be separate editions for every major this year. Much like the 20XI Dozens last year. I really love these shoes. I haven't found a more comfortable and supportive pair out there.
  5. carfangia

Scotty Cameron 2.6

Sold!!!
  6. carfangia

WTB : Sean Foley "The Next Generation" DVD Set

Let me know if you have an extra set laying around. Thanks Guys, Chris
Back