Search results for query: *

1. Dirt_Guy

FS: Driver, Putters & extra, and THP Gear

Hey all. I don't get around here much to post but I read what I can on occasion. I have a few extra items that have been sitting around for longer than they need. Now they're looking for a new home and help pay for my other hobby (my Harley). If you have any questions about anything feel free...
  2. Dirt_Guy

FS: Nickent 4dx 4 wood 17*

I have a Nickent 4dx 4 wood 17* for sale. It is mated with the stock UST SR3 stiff flex shaft and stock grip. The headcover is included. This club is VERY hard to find and is a great alternative if you're looking for a single fairway wood setup. I'll ship it off (CONUS) for $55. PayPal is...
  3. Dirt_Guy

FS: Nickent 4dx CB Hybrid/Iron Set

I have a Nickent 4dx Hybrid/Iron Set 3-PW. The 3&4 are hybrids and the 5-PW are cavity back irons. The hybrids are equipped with UST ProForce V2 regular flex shafts and the irons have True Temper uniflex shafts. They all have Lamkin Crossline Midsize grips. The hybrids were used off and on...
  4. Dirt_Guy

FS: Adams Idea Black Super Hybrid 19*

I have an Adams Idea Black Super Hybrid 19* for sale. It is equipped with the stock Voodoo NVR8 regular flex shaft and a white Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound grip. It was used for half of a season and is still in great shape. The headcover is included and is one of the best headcovers...
  5. Dirt_Guy

FS: Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound Grips

I have 2 sets of 13 Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound grips. One set of 13 is red and the other is green. How does $80 shipped CONUS per set of 13 sound? Sorry, I'm not looking to sell these individually. PM me with any interest and/or questions. Thanks! Edit: Paypal is preferred...
  6. Dirt_Guy

FOREGeorgia - Bridgestone Golf Ball Giveaway

I just got an email that FOREGeorgia and Bridgestone are teaming to give away 1 dozen Bridgestone golf balls every other week for 1 year. Yes, that's 26 dozen TOUR B330-RX golf balls!!! Contest Entry P.S. I really don't know why I get emails about Georgia golf but I don't mind now. Hahaha.
  7. Dirt_Guy

Does anyone have a pre-round/range stretching routine?

Do any of you have a routine to go through to get your body ready for swinging a club or do you just go out there and swing freely? I have to do some type of stretches before I put a club in my hand or I feel like the Tin Man before he got the oil can. I really try to loosen up my shoulders...
  8. Dirt_Guy

FS/FT: Two Drivers and One 3 Wood Available to You

Now that I have found a solid driver and 3 wood to keep in my bag it is time to get a few woods out of my way. Sorry if the pictures end up huge. All prices are shipped CONUS. I am willing to work with international shipments if interested. Transactions will be done through paypal. Feel...
  9. Dirt_Guy

Extra shafts with Nickent 4DX Evolver CGY tips.

When I ordered my 4DX Evolver I ordered a bunch of extra shafts so I could see what worked for me. I'm loving my V2 in the driver so I'm keeping that one, the rest are up for grabs. These all have the CYG tips that allow 26 different positions of adjustability. All the shafts are stiff flex...
  10. Dirt_Guy

The Callaway Win Dad a Driver Sweepstakes

Enter to win a Diablo Edge Tour Driver signed by Phil Mickelson. Entry Rules
  11. Dirt_Guy

FS: Vokey Wedges

I have two Vokey wedges to part with, a 52.08 and a 56.08 in the oil can finish. They are standard length, lie, loft, and grip. These have been used for less than 10 rounds and show slight wear (mostly of the oil can finish wearing off). These have little to no rusting started so far. I am...
  12. Dirt_Guy

Iron testing day

Well, I did go to the "local" golf shop (120 mile round trip) to test out a few irons. I've been in need of a new set ever since I bought what I currently have. They are a generic brand that resembles the Ping Eye 2 irons. Needless to say, most clubs on the market today have a better chance...
  13. Dirt_Guy

Newbie to the site

Hello. I'm glad to join this great forum. After searching for reviews on clubs and misc. stuff to update my collection, I stumbled on this site and have been glued to it ever since. I swing my sticks in the midwest (Illinois and Indiana) and stick with the small town, podunk courses while...
Back