Search results for query: *

1. El Rayo X

Which Scotty Cameron 2024 putter?

Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 Slant neck is what you seek......
  2. El Rayo X

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

Well, that's an interesting question. When I lived in colder regions I always got a "forced" break during the winter, or at least less golf. Now that I live in the desert, I sometimes hit a wall with the quality of my play, but I don't really take a break. Aeration and over seed seasons, I may...
  3. El Rayo X

Scotland in May '24

Maybe if I can't get on the Old as a single..... That would be the only way to fit my budget.
  4. El Rayo X

Scotland in May '24

Yeah, I get it. Appreciate the input. I'm not going just for golf, but for historical and family heritage interests as well. And while my wife encorages me to play this silly, ancient game, I don't want take away from our time with other endeavors. And, I'm already playing Dornach, Cruden Bay...
  5. El Rayo X

Invest In Rain Gear

Managed to pick up some FJ rain pants @ 60% off. Got a Jacket for 50% off as well. Should be set for Scotland in two weeks.
  6. El Rayo X

You ever just get...bored?

Putters....I get bored with putters and mess around with them from time to time. I almost always have two sets of irons, different shafts. I'll switch to the lighter, more flexible shafts when it's cold.
  7. El Rayo X

What did you shoot today?

It took nearly 5 hrs to shoot 39/41 for 80 🤢😡 3 doubles ruined my day. Actually, the slow ass play from a bunch of snowbirds having their last round together messed up my Monday. Our usual group plays this course in 3:30-3:45 nearly every week. I did win a couple of skins, so at least that...
  8. El Rayo X

Scotland in May '24

Too much $$. Close to $500? Nope. 23 Mar – 30 Apr 2024 £352.00 Replay round within 7 days £212.00 1 May – 3 Nov 2024 £418.00 @ 1.3 exchange rate = $543 roughly. Replay round within 7 days £250.00
  9. El Rayo X

Do you know the loft and lie of your favorite putter?

Just curious how many folks know their specs. Do get them checked from time to time?
  10. El Rayo X

Anyone have experience with Fujikura Pro 95 graphite iron shafts?

I’ve tried the 95 for a bit, decent shaft but not a great fit for me, I felt. I was trying them, and the Recoil Dart 90, and liked the Fuji Pro better, actually.
  11. El Rayo X

What are your wedges of choice?

Mack Daddy PM 19 54 & 58 In Tour Grey. I recently put my back up set in the bag. I call the 58* the Magic Spatula. Shame they won’t be making more I did just picked up a 56/10 Jaws Raw Black Plasma
  12. El Rayo X

Tour Event The Chevron Championship (LPGA Major)

Nelly getting slow played by Brooke and her sister. They are so frickin’ slow.
  13. El Rayo X

Tour Event The Chevron Championship (LPGA Major)

My two favorites
  14. El Rayo X

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Loving my Gen6 XP double blacks.
  15. El Rayo X

Picked up 2 of these Recoil Wedge Proto’s on close out
  16. El Rayo X

What’s the brand on the shirts?
  17. El Rayo X

For those struggling with their game

This may help…..😉 https://thebogeybag.com/products/bblegacy
  18. El Rayo X

Getting old sucks: Post your ailments

Freeze a small bottle of water and roll it around the arch of your foot. Golf ball works great as well
  19. El Rayo X

Getting old sucks: Post your ailments

PARKINSON’S! 😔🤬 I have what is termed rigidity in my left lat muscle. It‘s restricting the external rotation in the shoulder joint and extension in my swing, especially iron shots. Seeing PT and doing mobility work shes given me is helping, as is massage and Theragun work.
  20. El Rayo X

RBC Heritage

Like most resorts, they'll take your money. Now, whether or not it's in your budget is up to you. I'd like to play Pebble sometime, but I can't justify the cost these days.
Back