Search results for query: *

1. El Rayo X

Do you know the loft and lie of your favorite putter?

Just curious how many folks know their specs. Do get them checked from time to time?
  2. El Rayo X

For those struggling with their game

This may help…..😉 https://thebogeybag.com/products/bblegacy
  3. El Rayo X

Favorite wet weather gear on a budget?

What wind/waterproof pants an jackets do THP'ers recommend ?
  4. El Rayo X

LPGA Ford Championship in Gilbert, AZ March 28-31

Anyone plan on going? I'd like to drive up, but I'm waiting to see who is in the field. Wondering how many big names will be playing leading up to the Chevron ( Major ) the following week?
  5. El Rayo X

Squairz

They look great and the concept sounds good. Are they comfortable and do they last? What says the Hive?
  6. El Rayo X

Red Ventus TR vs regular Ventus Velocore

Anybody played both? Wondering if the difference was notable. I've read that the TR is a little stiffer in the handle and tip?
  7. El Rayo X

Aldila NVS: the poor man’s Ventus Velecore Red?

NVS : mid high launch, mid spin Anyone using it in driver or fairways?
  8. El Rayo X

WTB Ventus Red Velocore 55 Regular

As the title says, looking for Driver length at a decent price Thanks!
  9. El Rayo X

Cypher 2.0

Any senior or slower SS players ( high 80's driver) using this shaft in their fairway? I'm looking at a 5wd with it and I'm a little concerned about the higher spin factor. Only hit it indoors and it didn't seem too bad per trackman. Around 4K or so. It felt pretty stable for such a light weight...
  10. El Rayo X

Accra i Series shafts

Anyone out there playing these? Specifically in the 70 or 80 versions? Wondering about launch/spin characteristics. PXG lists them as high launch Accra's website isn't all that helpful. Thanks
  11. El Rayo X

Hard Travel Case

What's everyone using? Likes and dislikes? I've had padded soft travel cas for a while that's starting to fail and I'm heading to Scotland in May. Thanks
  12. El Rayo X

Hybrid specific shaft or just a .370 iron shaft

Did a fitting today and hit a 5 hybrid with a KBS TGI 70 shaft in it that worked well for me. It also was the winner for the irons. Some shafts are market as hybrid specific, so I’m assuming the kick point is designed for those clubs How would I tip a raw length .370 iron for a Ping G410 5h...
  13. El Rayo X

Source for shafts other than The Golfworks?

Who or where do you source shafts from?
  14. El Rayo X

Same shaft in driver and fairways?

Anyone using the same shaft in their driver and fairways? Brand and weight, just tipped accordingly?
  15. El Rayo X

Best aftermarket 4 way carry strap

Who makes good carry straps and where can I find them?
  16. El Rayo X

14way divider? Why do you hate them? Or like them?

I occasionally see folks post about the dislike of the 14 way divider. Wondering about specific reasons. I have my likes and dislikes about them. Likes: Organization, less bag chatter ( or so it seems ) Dislike : Feels crowded, grips get hung up when pulling clubs, sometimes clubs end up in...
  17. El Rayo X

Scotland in May '24

My wife and I are going to Scotland in May 2024 for 3 weeks. Family heritage, sightseeing and 4-5 rounds of golf. Hoping to get on the Old Course as a single, then hit various other courses throughout the country as we travel. We are staying a few days each in Inverness, Aberdeen area, Glencoe...
  18. El Rayo X

Rosemark grips?

Who's using one/ What model? How do you like it ? Looking at this one.
  19. El Rayo X

Big Island golf

Any suggestions on where to play that won't crush my wallet? We're staying just outside Kona for 6 day Ideally under $200 and a decent course. Looking at Makani for a round, then one other. Hapuna or Kona CC Perhaps? Anyone played any of these courses? Other days are reserved for Volcano NP...
  20. El Rayo X

Super Stroke lacking tackiness. Baseball rosin bag?

Anyone use use a rosin bag to help with slickness on Super Stroke putter grips? My hands sweat when it’s hot and I find the SS slippery, but I love the shape and light weight. thoughts?
Back