Search results for query: *

1. deano802

New KBS Product??

This is on the KBS Facebook and Twitter page. @KBSGolfShafts: Stay tuned for a big product announcement on Monday! KBS product line is about to change... #KBSFeel Any one know anything? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. deano802

Putter Woes, Need Help from 6-8 ft!

Been going through a bad putting spell for a couple of years and not sure which direction to go next. holding me back from getting my hcp down from 9, 35 putts this weekend Have had a couple of lessons but working on certain techniques has ruined my feel, even when I was stroking it bad at...
  3. deano802

What launch monitor is this???

​Been testing some clubs on a monitor and want to find out if it is accurate, the place reckons its 97% accurate! Sorry no pics. You place the ball on a spot where the mat has slots , under these slots is what looks like some sort of vector monitor, directly above is some kind of laser...
  4. deano802

Fubuki Tour 53 Light weight High torque Tighter dispersion?

Been struggling with my driver recently R11s Kai'li 60 S, went from hitting high spin shots right one week to low spin left the next, finally sorted it out and got fitted for a more suitable shaft. 100mph ss Tried about 15 shafts at my fitter around the 60-70g mark and i was spraying them a...
  5. deano802

R11s Kai'li need higher launch, ideas?

I've got an R11s 10.5 with a Kai'li 61 Stiff. I need to get a bit more launch but not crazy high, and less or at least the same spin. SS is 96-100 smooth to med. tempo and I tend to have a 0 to negative attack angle which I am trying to increase. I hit a nice flat fade 250 total but if I get...
  6. deano802

Has anyone seen these red dots on Nike One Tour D

Been playing Tour D for a couple of years and always buy from same place, they told me they had a new batch in last week. Also £23 makes it by far the best value ball on the market! Has anyone seen these dots before??
  7. deano802

Mizuno Vokey or Score

Need some advise, looking at replacing my old mizuno 52/7 and 58/10. I like that set up as it is quite simple and I can't really get confused 52 for 100 yard full shots and chipping and 58 from 60 and in and bunkers. I really like the looks of the Scor they are a bit different and the v sole...
Back