Search results for query: *

1. moosejaa

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

We'll have to set something up down the road. Weekends are tough, kids have lots of activities. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  2. moosejaa

Grover is cheap, kinda easy and good for working on your game. It's got some funky greens though. I enjoy playing there. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  3. moosejaa

The Links at Ivy Ridge is a great course. The people that work there are the nicest in the area. And I love Grover. Good for taking 6-9 strokes off my normal score. I wish they could find a way to get it to a par 70 though. Lol Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  4. moosejaa

What other courses do you play in the area? I'm near Glen Oak. Ivy Ridge, Harvest Hill and Hickory Stick are all really nice. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  5. moosejaa

I always felt like they should clear out some of that overgrowth between holes and just leave the trees. I bring a lot of golf balls when I play there. [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  6. moosejaa

Haven't played there since the new ownership. They are having a lot of things at the clubhouse. Course was always in great shape, so hoping that continues, maybe clean up some of the waste areas and open it up a little more. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  7. moosejaa

Hi Marty, Been too long my friend, hope all is well. Courses here open this week. Looking like it will be in the 50's Fahrenheit most of the week. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  8. moosejaa

Western NY, Lockport here. A good number in the Rochester, Leroy, Batavia area. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  9. moosejaa

That's a nice course and some of the nicest people working there too. Does get a little wet though. The course usually eats me up. Don't think I've ever scored well there. I think DJ has the course record. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  10. moosejaa

Lot of nice courses out your way. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  11. moosejaa

How's that course near Cassadaga Lake, I think it's Cassadaga CC(?). Stumbled across it the other day. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  12. moosejaa

Ohio Golf courses closed...now reopened

I'm kinda surprised that many of my local courses in Western NY are still open although that could change soon. Right now they're spreading out the tee times, can't use the clubhouse and are taking credit card payments only I believe. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  13. moosejaa

The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Watching Altered Carbon. Not sure I really like it, but can't stop watching it either. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  14. moosejaa

Supporting your local restaurants

I really want to help the local businesses with getting some regular takeout but my first time doing so left me a little leery. None of the staff handing out the food or taking cash were even wearing gloves. I'm probably being overly cautious but I don't trust that some of these places are...
  15. moosejaa

It's nice, always well maintained. Not easy though, tight fairways and a lot of waste area (brush). If you spray it around your ball is gone on a lot of holes. Was for sale so not sure if it has new owners by now. Right across the street from the major airport. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  16. moosejaa

The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Enjoying "The Expanse" on Amazon. Would enjoy it more if there was less virtue signaling. Wanted to watch the second season of Jack Ryan until they politicized the whole Venezuela thing. Can't they just leave the politics and SJW BS out? Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  17. moosejaa

We'll have to organize some spring golf rounds. Hopefully we can get out sooner rather than later with this mild winter (so far). Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  18. moosejaa

The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Is he a solid 2 way defenseman too? Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  19. moosejaa

If he hadn't missed a few games he might get 30 this year...impressive. He was dropped in 2 fantasy leagues this year. I picked him up in both [emoji16] Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  20. moosejaa

@Canadan what is with Werenski, leading the BJs in goals with 15 in just 37 games. Did they move him to forward or something? [emoji89] Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Back