Search results for query: *

1. moosejaa

FS: Tour Edge Exotics CB PROh iron set 3-PW

Nice set of Tour Edge CB PROh irons (8 clubs) in good condition. Stiff shafts, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips Standard Loft & Lie Not sure of length, seem shorter than my gamers (see pics with yard stick between 6 & 7 iron) Few loose ferrels Asking $160 or BO for the set. Will split up as the 3...
  2. moosejaa

Chunked/fat shots on wet/soft courses

I've been really chunking, hitting my irons and wedges fat the last few rounds. It's gotten pretty frustrating. After a good ballstriking season, especially with the wedges, it seems to have gotten bad when we finally got some rain and the courses got really wet and soft. Anybody else see this...
  3. moosejaa

Different sized grips depending on club

Does anyone have a different sized grip on a specific club? I've learned I really prefer the jumbo grip on my driver. It helps me a little from getting "handsy". I definitely notice the difference.
  4. moosejaa

FS: Adidas Climacool Knit , women's 10M

Picked these up for the wife off clearance from GG but they were a little too small. Hoping these would work for one of our lady THP members or for a wife or GF of a member that might play...really nice shoes. Brand new women's adidas climacool knit, spikeless, golf shoes, size 10 medium...
  5. moosejaa

2018 Valero Texas Open

This weeks PGA Tour event is in Texas at TPC San Antonio - AT&T Oaks Course Kevin Chappell is the defending champion.
  6. moosejaa

How do you know when it's time to replace your grips?

I always seem to be the last one to realize I need to replace my grips. Unless they're Winn's where the wear is obvious some of the others seem harder to tell. Is it more of a feel thing outside of them visibly breaking down?
  7. moosejaa

SHOTMAKERS TOPGOLF Las Vegas

Didn't see a thread on this. Might be a fun watch. Premieres April 9th. http://www.golfchannel.com/shotmakers
  8. moosejaa

moosejaa - WITB

Never thought about posting one of these before since my gear is not the latest and greatest but after being selected for Shaft Up #1 I figured I'd show what I will be gaming at Bellerive CC. Below is that update at the top of the bag I was talking about :) I also added some new wedges recently...
  9. moosejaa

Winter prep/practice for the 2018 season

It's been a pretty brutal winter in these parts. My last round was on 12/2. Other than carpet putting I hadn't swung a club in almost 45 days until today. I got a range/dome pass for Xmas and I would like to use it to practice with a purpose. Today I focused on the following: - Relaxed grip...
  10. moosejaa

Happy Birthday, Scrap Iron!

Happy Birthday to my Canadian brother. Have a great day my friend...ya old fart. :) Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  11. moosejaa

Winter/Cold Weather Golf Questions

Just had a few questions about playing golf in colder weather, say anything under 50°F. 1. How much distance can you expect to lose, especially off the tee? Will you ever move up a tee? 2. Is there an increased chance of cracking the face on your woods when the temps get in the low 40s and...
  12. moosejaa

FS: Datrek GO-LITE 14 Stand bag - Free +shipping

I have a black Datrek GO-LITE 14 Stand bag, 14-way top, dual strap but the left strap pulled off the bag (see pic, may be reparable). Otherwise the bag is in really good shape. Would be a nice bag for someone that uses a pull cart or rides a lot. If anyone is interested or knows someone that...
  13. moosejaa

What is it about being able to hit the driver?

I can't seem to be able to sort this club out. I have every miss in the book with this, quackers, pop-ups, big slices. What is the best way to reign this club in? I don't think blaming the club is entirely fair either. I think it's also a mental thing just being on the tee since I can get...
  14. moosejaa

FS: Champion C9 Golf Pants

4 pair of gently used, Champion C9 Golf Pants These are great, lightweight golf pants. Size 36X32 Colors: Black, Khaki, Stone, Charcoal Gray Asking: $15 per pair 2 for $25 4 for $40 CONUS Shipping included
  15. moosejaa

WTB: Taylormade M2 2016 Driver Head Only - 10.5 or HL

Just on the chance anyone is interested in unloading one of these, I'd be interested. Thanks
  16. moosejaa

FS: Nike F1 Premiere Golf Shoes 10.5D Brand New

Brand New pair of Nike F1 Premiere Golf Shoes Size 10.5D. Suggested Retail $200 Looking to get $80/OBO shipped CONUS
  17. moosejaa

FS: Cure RXi Putter

Cure RXi putter in excellent condition. Stock Cure grip All weights (no tool) $90/OBO shipped CONUS
  18. moosejaa

FS: Wilson Staff D200 Driver

Wilson Staff D200 driver in very good condition. UST Mamiya Elements Chrome 44FR shaft w/Golf Pride grip. $70/OBO shipped CONUS
  19. moosejaa

FS: Adams Blue Irons 5-PW

Adams Blue Iron set 5-PW Standard L/L/L, Used less than one season.** Clubs and grips in good condition. Couple strips of lead tape added to cavity to increase the swing weight a little (can be removed before shipping if wanted). Very easy to hit and similar to the Taylormade RSi1 irons. Shaft...
  20. moosejaa

Unofficial Buffalo, NY Outing - May 5-8, 2017

This outing will have 4 days of golf available and will double as an unofficial bachelor party for our friend MPlefty. This is open to anyone interested to join us for as many rounds as possible and to celebrate with Marty on his upcoming nuptials. We'll be doing dinner and drinks each night...
Back