Search results for query: *

1. The Good Dr

Hilton Head this week?

Anybody wanna tee it up this week? I'm here with my sticks July 24-28. PM if you'd like to play Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. The Good Dr

Only at Disney

These jokers were hanging out at the Magnolia course this AM. Clearly, they're used to being around people. I had the group of jakes gobbling with some simple 'put-puts' without a mouth call Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. The Good Dr

WDW Golf?

The family's taking a trip to Walt Disney World in April, and I think I can sneak in an early 9 on one or two mornings. Anyone play the courses? Any recommendations on which one to play and why? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. The Good Dr

Round superstitions?

Folks, I'm curious to see if any of y'all are as neurotic as I am either before or during a round. For me, I can't start without a poker chip from Kiawah in my pocket as a ball marker, or my Mickey Mouse Titleist hat on my head. Without those two things, my round tends to be snakebit in some...
  5. The Good Dr

The walking experience

Two-part question: 1. Do you prefer to walk or ride 18? 2. How would you improve the walking experience at your usual course?
  6. The Good Dr

Nicknames in your golf circle

Folks, we all have nicknames for our usual foursome that derive from happenings on the course. I'd like to know your favorite out of your group, and the story that goes along with it. Granted - this is a 'PG' community, so, please keep this in mind when discussing. Talking to you, ATLGolfer...
  7. The Good Dr

Famous golfer run-ins

IceyShanks dropped Fuzzy Zoeller's name in his most recent post. Sparked a memory of me meeting him at a local liquor store, where he was pushing his own brand of vodka. It was Fuzzy, his handlers, and me. Fuzzy wasn't too happy with the turnout. I bought two bottles - he wanted me to buy a...
  8. The Good Dr

Panama City Area

I'm heading to Seacrest Beach next week for vacation. Looks like it's nestled between Panama City and Destin Any advise on courses in the area?
  9. The Good Dr

Kids clubs

My daughter has expressed serious interest in learning how to play. Her 7th birthday is in March, and I figure this would be the time to get her a starter set (wood, 1-2 irons, and a putter). There's a few brands on the market. Anyone have any recommendations on which to get? Or, more...
  10. The Good Dr

Long time reader, first time Albatross

Hello! I'm Matt Diamond, live in Augusta, GA. I'm married, have 4 little girls, and a busy career. The other day, I took a look at my daily life, realized 99% of it revolved around work or the family's extracurricular activities. Not that's a bad thing...but i realized: I need to play more...
Back