Search results for query: *

1. Shakey

Opinions on Changing the Color of a Seemore

My teenage daughter is going to be on the golf team this year, so I'm getting her set up with clubs. When I let her try all my putters, she liked the 2 Ball concept, but the Seemore RST clicked for her immediately. When we went to the PGA Superstore to find a Seemore that she liked, the Mini...
  2. Shakey

Lee Westwood

Got a good chuckle when he won today at Abu Dhabi. He actually used his Ping Fetch to get the ball out of the hole & then left the ball stuck in the putter head as he raised he hands in victory.
  3. Shakey

Nike Ball Lovers - New RZN Balls

It appears that the company that made Nike's balls is re-releasing them under their own brand (RZN). The website is up, but lots of the links don't work yet. http://rzngolf.com/
  4. Shakey

For Sale Armlock Toulon Portland

$280 43" Excellent Condition. No trades.
  5. Shakey

Age Related Equipment Choices

For the past year, I've lived in a golf community where the ratio of golfers 50+ year old is probably 3:1 over younger than 50. They tend to fall into a few categories when it comes to equipment. 1. The Miser - won't have any club in the bag newer than 10yrs old & playing Wilson Ultra balls...
  6. Shakey

Cleveland Launcher Turbo Driver & Irons

Available for order on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=cleveland+launcher+turbo&i=sporting&ref=nb_sb_noss I guess I missed the news on these.
  7. Shakey

Cobra One Confusion - F9 One 4i vs. 3/4 One Black Utility vs. F9 One 4H

Really want to go the route of one length in long iron/hybrid, but can't make up my mind which way to go. My 2 primary concerns: I'd like as much forgiveness as I can get, but I don't want any help drawing/hooking/yanking it left. Getting the ball elevated is not a problem. I've read through...
  8. Shakey

Golf Academy of America Shut Down

Just read that the GAoA is being closed as it’s parent company Education Corp of America is going under. Hope no one here was effected.
  9. Shakey

Current Driver vs. Previous Driver

What driver brand is in your bag now & what did it kick out? For me: Now: Ping Previous: Callaway Summary of responses as of Post #58 Current: Callaway - 21 Ping - 12 Taylormade - 6 Cobra - 5 Titleist - 4 Clev/Srix - 4 Wilson - 2 PXG - 1 Modart - 1 Previous: Callaway - 20 Taylormade - 17...
  10. Shakey

GSA KX3 Launch Monitor

I ran across this company when looking to see if any new launch monitors were coming out in 2019. For $4999, you get a set up that uses a 3 camera system that provides: Ball launch angle, ball spin, ball speed, ball azimuth (ball path), club speed, club face and club path And it comes with a...
  11. Shakey

Wilson Staff D7 Irons

Not sure if these are still on the embargo list, so I won't post pics or links, but the D7 irons are out there on a retailer's website. IMO, these are the best looking "D" irons Wilson Staff has put out yet. I can't tell how big they really are from the stock photos, but they appear to have a...
  12. Shakey

Tiger or the Field?

If you had to bet a $1000, who do you take now that Tiger has a 3 shot lead?
  13. Shakey

Nike Signs Kaepernick: Good/Bad Business Decision?

Supposedly Nike has signed Kaepernick to a top tier contract and has created an ad campaign around him. Is this a good or bad business decision? On one side, I expect a lot of people who are opposed to kneeling during the national anthem deciding to boycott Nike stuff. On the the other hand...
  14. Shakey

2 Thumb Putter Grips

Both guys remaining in the playoff at the Made In Denmark Euro tour tourney have a 2 Thumb grip on their putter. I'm interested in the grip, but cant get the website to pull up. Anyone gamed these before?
  15. Shakey

$500 of Pro Shop Credit - What To Spend It On?

Played in a member/guest last weekend & won 1st in our flight. In addition to the cash from the team buy, we got $500 each in pro shop credit. Since I don't really need anything new in my bag now, I'm debating buying something that I know will sale at or close to face value & building my Paypal...
  16. Shakey

Redneck Putter Mods

I picked up a Bettinardi BB54 last year & as much as I love the shape & set up, I just couldn't get used to the head weight. I've been using heavy putters for a while, so the 358g head felt too light. After some research, I found out that Bettinardi made a BB54 with a head weight of 400g & the...
  17. Shakey

LPGA - Kingsmill Championship

Watching the feature groups of So Yeon Ryu/Jessica Korda/Michelle Wie & Pernilla Lindberg/Minjee Lee/Emma Talley on Golf Channel this morning. Beautiful course.
  18. Shakey

From Shakey to Steady

My golf buddies have called me Shakey for years because I've had essential tremors since I was in my 20s. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, basically my hands shake all the time. As you can imagine, this plays havoc with putting and I've tried every kind of putter/grip/weight/stance to...
  19. Shakey

WTB: Odyssey Backstryke Putter

Does anyone have a Backstryke sitting around they're willing to get rid of for a decent price? I'd prefer the Marxman model, but would consider others.
  20. Shakey

Tour Edge Signs Endorsement Deal

Tour Edge signed Champions Tour player Scott McCarron to an endorsement deal. While not a big splash, does it signal a different direction for them? For as long as I can remember, they have not sponsored players & have even marketed that pros play their gear even when they aren't being paid...
Back