Search results for query: *

1. G

Edel E1 putter shaft extension

got it off, held in with epoxy. heated it up with a torch and pulled it out.
  2. G

Here is the butt of the shaft
  3. G

I recently purchased a Edel E1 mallet putter. Beautiful head and a great looking club but about an inch to short. I have on order a Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0 w/ CounterCore Putter Grip, I have used it on other putters and like it a lot and I want to add about an inch to the shaft. Here are...
  4. G

Grips in your bag

I use the same grips,different colors. Golf pride new decade multi compound. Orange in my irons, blue in my woods and wedges. Love the grips, except the adjustable clubs, especially the driver. If I change the setting, it is no longer "aligned". Does anyone recommend a grip comparable to the...
  5. G

Ping G410 driver with Project X EvenFlow Black 75 regular flex or 5.5

Have not tried yet. Dicks only has stock shafts, not many options. I am going to FLa. in the spring, will demo then and provide feed back.
  6. G

Ping G410 driver with Project X EvenFlow Black 75 regular flex or 5.5

I am currently using a Ping Anser with a Fijikura Blur shaft. ILast year I switched from a stiff shaft to a regular shaft. Love both shafts, getting older (58) and swing speed is slowing down. I always have liked the heavier shaft, much better feel and control. My launch angle and spin is...
  7. G

Left handed carry bag any recommendations?

I am currently using a Sun Mountain 2.5 carry bag, left handed, hate the bag. The straps are constantly twisting and every couple of rounds the straps "unhook", king of scary. Bag is 2+(I think) years old, developing a hole in the ball pocket. Does any one make a left hand carry bag anymore...
  8. G

What are you building? (Club style)

kuyaariel What kind of head is that? And T2GRN18 to clean out a hosel, I use a 12 gauge shotgun bore brush in my drill. Made out of brass, does a great job.
  9. G

Making a "new" Hybrid which shaft?

I am upgrading from Tour exotics XCG3 to a Tour exotics CB5. I bought 2 shafts (oops)..a Mitsubishi Fubuki 75 Nike and a Titleist Mitsubishi Kai'li 80. Which shaft should I use? I am looking for a low ball flight, less spin, mid kick point and control. I am taking a 2 and a 4 hybrid out of...
  10. G

looking for new irons for a 10 handicap

I am looking for new irons, as mentioned in the title, I am a 10 handicap. Irons must be forged. I am looking for a players iron that is cavity back...I want to work the ball a little bit and get good consistency. I really line the adams pro a12's. What other brands and model do you...
  11. G

2013 Palm beach Golf, played 6 courses

Here are the courses We (my wife and I) played in early Feb. of 2013. Courses listed by what I liked best. 1. Winston Trails. A very good track, greens putted great. Don't hit it above the hole, you won't be able to stop it. A good layout, lots of variety, every hole was challenging, had...
  12. G

Repaced my spikes, a couple are loose.

I did 2 sets of shoes, a pair of Callaways and a pair of Foot joys. 2-3 spikes per pair are loose, can take them out by hand. I cleaned out the holes, tried different spikes, same result. Any idea how to fix this?? thanks guys
  13. G

Compared Adams CB3 irons to Macgregor 1025M irons

My Macgregor irons are 10+ years old, thinking about upgrading. I compared the 7 iron to the Adams CB3. Macgregor is a muscle back, loft of 35 degrees, adams is a cavity back has a loft of 33 degrees. I hit the Macgregor longer, Adams I hit higher. I am a bit perplexed by this. With 2...
Back