Search results for query: *

1. bogey_russ

do you track all your golf stats?

its hcp season and im a big statistics guy when it comes to my game... my scorecards look like im playing in a 5some even if i hit the course alone... im even thinking of paying for oobgolf addict deal so i can track more stats... its turning into an obsession... am i alone in this?
  2. bogey_russ

post pics of yourself taken today

i always like putting faces to names and names to screen names etc etc i have ideas of what ppl would look like before i see them and its surprising at times that some ppl look nothing like you expected lol post a pic of yourself taken on the same day you post this is me from earlier today...
  3. bogey_russ

2012 lpga kingsmill championship

i went to the practice round today and saw some big names brittany lincicome and julie inkster passed us when we were sitting at the bar maria hjorth cristina kim and a bunch of others were on the putting green tiffany joh ran right by us with a broken callaway umbrella on the 9th green the fan...
  4. bogey_russ

momentus speed whoosh

anyone have one? it seems the most affordable alternative to the orange whip and tm speed stik
  5. bogey_russ

swing/golf vids that youre actually in

i tried searching for a thread where ppl have posted their personal swing vids and such but only see it in the ask a pro section thought it'd be fun to post golf related vids with members actually in them like thainer/tc/onet's plugged bunker shot vids or biggsy's ranch sauce vid or even just...
  6. bogey_russ

help solve a mystery

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/march/cryptanalysis_032911 ive always loved puzzles and mysteries... but this is wayyy out there
  7. bogey_russ

stickers decals and logos from major companies

i saw a tweet from thainer and it got me wondering you can walk into any surf shop and pick up bumper stickers stickers decals and logos proclaiming your loyalty to a brand but its rare to find golf brands id love to put a tm logo on my laptop or a callaway sticker on my bumper are these even...
  8. bogey_russ

paranormal activity thread

i got a few inquiries on the paranormal activities going on in my "haunted" house and was wondering if anyone else had stories on anything paranormal? first hand would be great
  9. bogey_russ

quiBids for golf equipment

has anyone ever heard of this or tried it? its a strange version of ebay and ive seen ridiculous prices on gear but ive never heard of anyone actually winning and what their experience is with it
  10. bogey_russ

birthday gift straight from chromax

so it was my bday yesterday and among other things i received a package in the mail today from none other than chromax golf what an amazing bday present hahaha i posted in a thread somewhere that i was hoping my brothers would get me chromax golf balls for my bday and low and behold i get a...
  11. bogey_russ

2011 grammy awards show

who's watching? what do you think so far?
  12. bogey_russ

hangover cures

its new years eve what are some good day after drinking cures?
  13. bogey_russ

blue ridge shadows

http://www.blueridgeshadows.com/ its the #3 rated course in the state of virginia we have a 10am teetime today ill post a bunch of pics
  14. bogey_russ

Best Wireless Router?

i need a new wireless router which ones are considered the best? which do you have? are you having problems with it? whats good about it?
  15. bogey_russ

how would you get ready for a really hard course?

this thanksgiving ill be spending at my brothers house in manassas virginia and we will be playing generals ridge golf course this golf course is one of the top 5 most difficult courses in the washington dc metro area ive played it only once before and needless to say i didnt break 100 this...
  16. bogey_russ

drivers - distance or workability?

would you prefer a driver that was longer off the tee but only went right or left or would you prefer a driver that you could shape shots with? i have more than a few drivers but 2 i use all the time depending on the course one driver i can just crush but it normally stays on the right side of...
  17. bogey_russ

ever get paired up with someone that was just freakin good?

so today i finally got a chance to play a round with a new coworker and it was an eye opener how much i suck compared to a "player"... the course we played is 7100-7200 from the tips(where he played) and he made it seem like a pitch and putt... one hole our teeboxes were literally 80 yrds apart...
  18. bogey_russ

the members of THP are just unbelievable

if THP were a private club and the dues were expensive... it would be well worth the membership fees... the quality of the members in the forum are incredible... i would drop everything i had scheduled just to be able to play a round with any of them... what makes it so special is that ive never...
  19. bogey_russ

long baller observations

first things first... i am definately not a long baller... if my teeshot makes it to 230 im pretty happy even if it rolled all the way there... downhill i know a few long ballers... my brother and my cousin being a couple of them... heck i know this girl that plays in our blitz that hits her...
  20. bogey_russ

anybody a garage club maker/ tinkerer?

i am really curious and very interested in reshafting and regripping my old clubs myself... is there anyone in here that does this? is it difficult? is it expensive?(compared to letting a shop do it) do you need alot of equipment? did you learn it on your own?
Back