Search results for query: *

1. duker51

Newest Club In Your Bag?

All came in last week: Cally Paradym Smoke 3HL, 7, and 9 woods.
  2. duker51

At this point in your life what is your "No thanks, it's too cold for me to play" temperature? And what's the coldest temp you ever did play in?

I'm 61. We play all winter if our course will let us out. Have been out some days below freezing with the windchill. I never play in that weather without my heated vest and hand warmers. I couldn't move my body / swing in that cold without them.
  3. duker51

The Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Hy-Wood

Fuji Ventus HB velocore for the win. Stable like no other.
  4. duker51

Still loving this club! Every time I pull it I'm excited to have it in my hands. I put a real velocore shaft in it and it just works. Wonderful to have such an easy to hit dependable club like this.
  5. duker51

Callaway Rogue ST MAX Hybrids and Irons

Me too on the ST Max OS. Amazed at how they perform when I miss the center with my occasional toe strike. Must be that big tungsten weight in the toe.;)
  6. duker51

2022 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Hey Jb. Yes, the CS is great. I just don't have as much control with it off the driver. I spin it a bit too much. Glad it works for you!!
  7. duker51

2022 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Chipped and putted my way around nicely this morning for a 79 with the X LS. Really like the performance I'm getting with this ball. Feels hard to me but I don't care because it just works for my game.
  8. duker51

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Another box of CS X LS. Love the left dash, but keep shooting lower scores with the LS. Like trying to pick your favorite kid! :p
  9. duker51

What is your Driver Length & Why?

Came at 45.5. I grip down 1.5 inches. Have 3 strips of 1 inch lead tape on the heel. Hit it dead center 4 out of 5 times with this setup. I know because the black line on my ball leaves a mark on my driver face. This setup / configuration works for me on multiple drivers. Every time I cut...
  10. duker51

Enjoyed a 4 birdie smooth 77 yesterday with the Max OS irons. Low round of the year for me. Clearly had a good day with the putter, but I'm definitely hitting more GIRs with these irons.
  11. duker51

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Been playing the Left Dash all year, but have recently been scoring better with the CS X LS. Love the LD on many levels, and the distance I get off the driver with it is second to none so it's hard to think about switching, but it looks like I will. The LS is shorter then the LD, but I make...
  12. duker51

Put the Max OS irons in my bag with AT steel fiber 80 FC shafts in them. Took to them right away. Covers up / forgives my occasional toe miss like magic. Very impressed with the accuracy, distance control, and pitch / chip results. Haven't had a ball travel past 4 feet from it's pitch mark...
  13. duker51

I concur with MonroeBob. Both rough and fairway shots are seamless. Obviously shots from very thick rough don't go as far, but it's my go to club for both light and heavy rough.
  14. duker51

For me...feels like a hybrid during the swing...feel like a fairway at impact. Yes, on somewhere in the middle.
  15. duker51

Callaway Fairway Wood Recommendation

Yes also on the rogue st 3 HL. Gave me the 15 yards plus you are looking for over my 3 hybrid. Very easy to launch off the fairway for me.
  16. duker51

Do you Five Hybrid?

Got a 3, 5, 6, and 7, but the 5 is my favorite by far. It's my go to and it's automatic for me.
  17. duker51

Props to Callaway!

Really the best golf equipment company out there. Customer service is second to none, and I routinely enjoy: 15% military / vet discount can't beat the 50% trade in bonus when they have it their points / redeem program $5.99 UPS return / trade in labels Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, their...
  18. duker51

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Two box of Left Dash love. TEE E722 5 wood with my fav fuji shaft.
  19. duker51

How Many Hybrids Do You Play?

Taylormade original SIM 5, 6, and 7. Sometimes I add the 4 to my bag depending on the course. Stock shafts. They are the most automatic clubs I've ever had. Wish every club in my bag worked like these do.
Back