Search results for query: *

1. StanTheCaddy

Amazing Experience with Club Champion

Hey THP, it’s been a while (a long while) since I last posted on here but I had to share my experience at Club Champion in White Plains, NY. I want you guys to know that even though I don’t have time to post I still enjoy reading the threads. This place is such a great community and always has...
  2. StanTheCaddy

How much will you pay for cart fees?

Hypothetical situation; you are playing a walkable course on a nice day. This isn't a bucket list course or a course you've traveled to play. We're talking local courses or courses on a family vacation that isn't centered around golf. A cart is not included in the greens fee. How much are you...
  3. StanTheCaddy

THP Events you want to see in 2017

With 2017 just around the corner it got me thinking about what THP events I'd like to see next year. 2016 had an incredible list of events and we know THP only goes bigger and better. Already a few events have been announced that have all of us excited. So, what THP events do you want to see...
  4. StanTheCaddy

Happy Birthday brianmk24

Happy Birthday brianmk24! Hope it's a great one buddy!
  5. StanTheCaddy

StanTheCaddy- WITB

Little late to the party but here's my current setup... Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 815 with Project X #HandCraftedExperience shaft Fairway Woods: Callaway XR 4, 7, 11 wood with Project X LZ shaft Irons: TaylorMade M2 5-AW with Mitsubishi Rayon OTi 85 shafts (hardstepped once) Wedges...
  6. StanTheCaddy

StanTheCaddy’s Fitting Experience @ Novo Golf- Tappan, NY

On Saturday, April 23rd I went for my first ever fitting. I got an iron and driver fitting for Christmas and was real excited for this entire experience. I was also a little nervous about the whole experience as well. I was going to make a major purchase based on this session. Being this was my...
  7. StanTheCaddy

Mitsubishi Rayon OT Iron Shaft Series

Has anyone tried the Mitsubishi Rayon OT iron shafts? When I was looking around at graphite shafts I came across them and they are at the top of my ponder list. I got a gift certificate for Christmas for an iron and driver fitting and I made sure to choose a place that has these iron shafts...
  8. StanTheCaddy

FS: Miyazaki B. Asha 4S with Callaway Adapter

Hey guys, I'm selling this great Miyazaki B. Asha 4S shaft. It has the Callaway Adapter (RH) for their current line of drivers. This shaft is tipped 3/4" and plays 45 inches. It has a Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip that is in very good condition. I'm looking for $60 shipped CONUS. Please PM me if...
  9. StanTheCaddy

WTB: Callaway Apex 6 & 7 irons

Looking to buy a Callaway Apex 6 and 7 iron. This can be just the heads or with any shaft as I will be reshafting them anyways. Thanks.
  10. StanTheCaddy

WTB: Aerotech SteelFiber Shaft

Hey Everyone, I'm looking for an Aerotech SteelFiber iron shaft with a .370 tip. It's for either a 4 iron or a 9 iron so if you have a shaft from one of these irons that would be great but I can trim as necessary so any pulled shaft will do. Would prefer i95 stiff. Thanks!
  11. StanTheCaddy

Huge Thanks to TaylorMade!

I just wanted to give a big shout out to TaylorMade Golf. About 2 months ago I filled out some online survey (I think it was about their TP line of clubs). At the end of the survey they asked if I had tried their TP and TPX golf balls and which one I preferred. I had completely forgotten about...
  12. StanTheCaddy

Win a New Callaway Big Bertha Driver

Great Golf Deals.com is giving away a new Callaway Big Bertha driver. To enter, go to Great Golf Deals.com Facebook page and "Like" their page. Then click on the link that says "Great Golf Deals.com 2014 Callaway Big Bertha Driver Giveaway!" Fill in the short form and you're good to go. Good...
  13. StanTheCaddy

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Thanks Miller Time. I'll definitely be following your thoughts on the 2. While I would probably go with the CB's instead of the MC's, I'm still looking forward to your comparisons on distance, forgiveness and feel. Safe travels everyone.
  14. StanTheCaddy

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Great job guys! Before this thread none of these irons were even close to being on my radar. Now, I REALLY want to try the CB's. I thought they'd be too much for me but after reading the reviews I think coming from the R11's I could game these just fine. I will definitely be demoing these and...
  15. StanTheCaddy

Win a Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinder from TGW.com

TGW.com is giving away 6 Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinders. All you have to do is fill out the electronic form by September 17th. Good luck everyone. Hopefully some THPer's can win these. http://www.tgw.com/about/contest.jsp?CP=CONTESTRULES=bushTourv3
  16. StanTheCaddy

Dustin Johnson Engaged to Paulina Gretzky

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/08/dustin-johnson-paulina-gretzky-engaged-to-wayne-gretzky/ Good for them. Seems like this engagement came pretty quick, don't think they've been together that long.
  17. StanTheCaddy

Win a Clicgear 3.5+ from Great Golf Deals

GreatGolfDeals.com is giving away a new Clicgear 3.5+ for the month of July. All you have to do is fill out the form on Facebook to enter. I have one and can tell you it is the best push cart on the market. If you like to walk when you golf I strongly recommend it. Good luck, hope a THPer can...
  18. StanTheCaddy

Dexter- The Final Season *Spoilers*

The last season of Dexter starts tonight. Big cliffhanger with Deb killing LaGuerta instead of Dexter at the end of last season. Very curious to see how they wrap up the series.
  19. StanTheCaddy

Hitting ball too high with short irons

Over the off-season I changed my grip to get more consistent results. I had a very strong grip and struggled hitting consistent shots. I'm now at a more neutral grip and seem to be hitting the ball straighter. While I've been happy with the ball flight of my woods and irons, I've been hitting my...
  20. StanTheCaddy

How do you choose what color hat to wear?

I couldn't find a thread like this so if there is one please merge this. I don't care about logos but I do like my colors to be somewhat matching. I was wondering how do THPer's choose the color of your hat? Do you... 1) Wear the same color hat as your shirt? 2) Same color as your pants/shorts...
Back