Search results for query: *

1. imscottr

FS: Mizuno JPX 850 Irons - $400

I have a set of Mizuno JPX 850 irons in 4 - PW with KBS shafts in Stiff; also comes with new Golf Pride MCC Plus4 grips in mid. Standard L/L/L They were used for one season and are in excellent condition. $350 or OBO. (Sorry, no trades)
  2. imscottr

FS: Oakley Pants (33x34)

$60 shipped Brand new, never worn. They run true to size. I wear a 33x36 and they are a little short on me.
  3. imscottr

FS: Ping i20 Irons 5-PW

I am the original owner of these irons. Used but in good shape. I wiped them down, but they could use a good cleaning. Set includes: 5-PW Project X 6.0 Flighted shafts Yellow Dot +1" long Golf Pride VDR in Mid Size $300 Shipped
  4. imscottr

FS: Nike Kentucky Wildcats Stand Bag

Brand new, with tags. Nike Kentucky Wildcats Stand Bag. $80 Shipped, OBO.
  5. imscottr

WTB - Ping i20 3 and 4 Irons

A brother is in need of Ping i20 (or i25) 3 and 4 irons in stiff. Does anyone have any laying around? Thanks!
  6. imscottr

WTB Titleist 913 Driver Weights

Specifically The 11g (Blue) and 14g (Black) Thanks!
  7. imscottr

FT: TaylorMade R1 TP

Looking to trade my R1 TP in stiff for another driver. (I'm the original owner; comes with head cover, booklet and tool) Looking for something other than TM. My past few drivers have been TM so I'm looking to switch it up. My R1 comes is in great condition minus the paint chips you see in the...
  8. imscottr

WTB - SeeMore Head Cover

Bought a used SeeMore FGP and it didn't come with a head cover. Anyone have one that will fit it? (Looking for the SeeMore brand, not really interested in anything else.)
  9. imscottr

Driver Swing Is Whacked! (Video)

For all things holy, please shed some light on how to fix this! I'm very sporadic with my driver. One hole, I can crush it 310, the next, I'm lucky to get to 230. Luckily, this clip is of a 230 yard swing. Any help you can provide would be most appreciative. I've determined to work hard on the...
  10. imscottr

FS: Nike VRS 3 Wood

Nike VRS 3 Wood in great condition. Has about 30 swings on it. After 1 round, I had a PX 6.0 installed in it. (PX is a Titleist pull.) I'll also include the original Fubuki shaft as well. $135 shipped. (Only trade I'm looking for is a G20 3 wood in stiff.) Sent from my iPad using...
  11. imscottr

WTB - Ping G20 Driver

Looking for a Ping G20 Driver with Stiff flex. Thanks.
  12. imscottr

FS: Fubuki Shafs (Driver/3 Wood)

I purchased the Nike VRS driver and three wood and decided to swap out the shafts for PX 6.0’s so, I’m selling the stock Fubuki shafts, both in Stiff. The driver shaft has never been swung. I had it replaced before I even left the store. The three wood has about 20 swings on it. Both are pulls...
  13. imscottr

The Masters App

Has anyone tried this app? I don't know if it's available for Android or not, but I downloaded it for my iPad and I am pleasantly surprised. So far, I've been able to catch some driving range action and the Par 3 contest starts at 3:00. (Needles to say, I haven't gotten much work done today.)...
  14. imscottr

WTB - Project X 3 Wood shaft

In need of a Project X 3 wood shaft in 6.0. Wanted to check with the fine folks here at THP before heading to eBay. Thanks
  15. imscottr

Golf show

There is a golf show coming to Columbus this weekend. This will be the first time I've ever been. Not that I really need anything but I was told by a co-worker that there can be some good deals. Anyone have any experience with these types of shows? What do you think the chances are of buying...
  16. imscottr

Mizuno's Swing DNA Software Update

Pretty interesting stuff. Seems to take fitting to a whole new level. Pretty cool how it stacks you against the pro's just to see where you rank. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVsLUto7-wY&feature=youtu.be
  17. imscottr

TM Burner 2.0 Iron Shaft Replacement

So I purchsed a set of used Burner 2.0 Irons for my son for Christmas. Only thing is, the stock shafts in them will not fit his swing. His 6 iron swing spped is 91 mph so he requires an extra stiff shaft. (he was fitted but his clubs were stolen...) The question I have from the TM experts is...
  18. imscottr

FS: NIB TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons

New, in the box TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons. Never been hit. Plastic still on them. (Except the 8 iron. Removed for picture.) Details: 4-PW Stiff Flex Standard Length Standard Loft 2 Degrees Upright $465 Shipped (The only trade I would be interested in would be an Opti Shot in same condition.)
  19. imscottr

FS - Mizuno JPX 800 Pro's

Selling a well cared for set of Mizuno JPX 800 Pro's, (5-PW) Set has approximately 10-12 rounds on them. Probably 8.5/10 (Due to bag chatter marks). Details: Right Hand 1/2" Long 2 Degrees Up Dynamic Gold X100 (Extra Stiff w/ soft step) $380 Shipped. (If the shafts are too stiff for you, and...
  20. imscottr

Tired of Hollywood

I saw on the news this morning that Hollywood is remaking Scarface. How in the world can you one-up one of the best movies ever made? Hollywood is on a tangent of "we're out of good idea's so lets just do remakes.' Also coming to a theater near you: Footloose Ghost Busters Mad Max Dirty...
Back