Search results for query: *

1. just8abug

For Sale Black Puma ProAdapt 11.5

Selling for my Son-In-Law. He wore them for 6 holes and decided they were too small. Budget Golf has them for $150 so let's say $120 shipped for Albatross members. $125 for non-members.
  2. just8abug

Bay Hill Unfair?

Interesting article - Some complaining the the course was set up too hard/unfair. https://golf.com/news/its-crazy-golf-rory-mcilroy-setup-bay-hill/ Discuss...
  3. just8abug

Tell Us About Your Screename

There are quite a few interesting screen names here at THP. I'm sure some have a back story or meaning. Mine is pretty odd so let me explain.... I got my first mini bike at age 8 thanks to my grandfather and have been on bikes ever since. Back then, helmets weren't required and through my first...
  4. just8abug

Snell MTB Black

I haven't heard much about this ball as of late so wanted to start a thread for those that primarily play this ball or those that did but moved on and why. For me, it delivers all the qualities I look for. Feel, lower driver but good approach and wedge spin, durability and price. I'm not a high...
  5. just8abug

Bug’s WITB

Driver- Rogue SZ 3 Wood- Alpha 816 Hybo- Cobra F7 3-4 Irons- Mizuno MP18 Fly Hi 3-4, SC 5-pw Wedges- Cleveland RTX4 50, MD3 56 Sure Out 60 Putter- Seemore mFGP Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. just8abug

Need advice for Vegas

Heading to Vegas the first part of May and need some advice on a good course to play while I'm there. Don't want to break the bank but a nice course within 30 miles or so from the strip. Any advice or personal experience would be greatly appreciated. Will also be renting clubs if that matters...
  7. just8abug

Advice On Colorado Springs Golf Courses

Heading out there the second week of September and would appreciate any recommendations on courses. Don't need to play the 'best' but would like good scenery, good condition and reasonable pricing. Thanks in advance!
  8. just8abug

Long time lurker, first time poster. Hello everyone!

I've been reading threads here for quite some time and finally got tired of not being able to see pictures in the "for sale" forum! From Omaha, NE. Still have my original set of Jack Nicholas Golden Bears I bought new in 1980. Yup, I'm getting up there (53) and talk about an UNFORGIVING set of...
Back