Search results for query: *

1. Junkyard

Where else do you wear it?

The only time I don't wear golf attire is when I'm in my work clothes. I've ruined many expensive polos before I finally caught on that I should just wear a cheap t-shirt to work.
  2. Junkyard

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday @scott.french3
  3. Junkyard

Close Friend Passed Away... Best Way To Sell Stuff

Do you have a local thrift store you can donate to? Or maybe a small shop that does consignment?
  4. Junkyard

In Home Minor (I think) electrical work....

Is it possible to leave the fixture hanging from the ceiling but disconnect the leads from the junction box (like a ceiling fan)? If so, I'd be tempted to use a cheater cord (extension cord with the female plug cut off) to test just the fixture. I think you're going down the right path, it...
  5. Junkyard

Official Rant of the Day

Earlier this year got a message in our group chat that one of the guys had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, but they caught it early and prognosis was good. I saw one of the other guys in our group yesterday and he told me the hospital basically shipped him home to die in peace because he...
  6. Junkyard

Official Rant of the Day

7. Junkyard

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I must have missed that. I promise I didn't skim
  8. Junkyard

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

They look absolutely freaking awesome!!!!!! I'll keep your secret safe.... but I did see them.... but I won't tell.....
  9. Junkyard

The Official Banter Away Thread

And the floodgates have opened: people are now backing down the shoulder to get back to the previous off-ramp. Four vehicles immediately in front of me are now gone
  10. Junkyard

The Official Banter Away Thread

So I left the office and was going to stop and grab a Diet Coke and bag of chips/chocolate bar because I was feeling a snack. Ultimately decided against it. I've been parked on the highway for 30 minutes now with no expectation of movement anytime soon. Serves me right I guess
  11. Junkyard

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday @tahoebum!
  12. Junkyard

"Consistency" - what does it mean?

As a lot of others have indicated, consistency to me means a predictable range between my best shots and my worst shots. I'm also looking for a regular miss/tendency - sure there's always the opportunity to have outliers, but I want 8/10 misses to be the same, not every other. Knowing what to...
  13. Junkyard

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Sounds like an excuse to me....
  14. Junkyard

How much would you pay for green fees on vacation?

I have no problem spending $250 for a well-rated course while on vacation. If I'm on vacation, I'm there to golf. With that said, I'm heading to Phoenix in a month's time for a little get-together with other THPers, and I'm not going to play courses nobody's heard of. Rates are higher than I...
  15. Junkyard

WINNER Congrats You Just Won a Free Trip and Fitting

Congratulations guys!
  16. Junkyard

AussieMatt travels home - a thread

Technically speaking it would be AuzzieAndrew ;) But you're probably correct regardless!
  17. Junkyard

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Insane doesn't even begin to describe that deal. More like criminal!
Back